Router and switch for SMB ? Any reccomendations?

Papa_Kurwa

I need a router thats wireless and a switch thats 36 ports, can go with two 24 switchs or one 48 switch

Just now, Papa_Kurwa said:

I need a router thats wireless and a switch thats 36 ports, can go with two 24 switchs or one 48 switch

I'd get an Edge Router (lite, x, or 4) by ubiquiti, UAP AC-Pro (as many as needed), and add-on as many Ubiquiti edge switches as needed.

Though how many devices are you going to deal with / ISP connection speed?

7 people, 5 stationary pc's, two laptops and 2 printers

Whats the internet connection type?

Use a dedicated wireless AP like the UAP AC-Pro mentioned above, far better than any router combo with inbuilt wireless

You need 36 ports but only have 16 devices mentioned so 18 ports required accounting for uplink and an AP, any devices not mentioned that would make up that extra requirement?

I don't believe it is possible to give you a half-decent answer with just the information you provided.

There needs to be more information, like what the office looks like, what experience whomever is going to manage the network has, what it will be used for, and many other questions like that.

For all we know, you might be fine with a super cheap all-in-one router from your ISP, and then an unmanaged 48-port switch off e-bay, but you might be better off with something like a Meraki setup.