Hue+ working for uv fluid?

seba7661

really quick question. i have this uv reactive cola glass. and its reacting quite good with the purple light from the Hue+(can send picture later when i get home) but  is it also going to work for uv reactive fluid or do i need to buy special uv lights for that?

i spent $3500(23,000dkr.) on building my pc and i only play csgo on low settings..

:Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700  CPU: Cooler: H100i v2  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming  RAM: Corsair Dominator 3000mhz 16GB  SSD: Kingston 960 GB  Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus viii Formula  PSU: Corsair RM 750x 80+ Gold  CASE: Coolermaster H500P

It should? I'm no light wave expert, but I'd say UV is UV. I don't know what the "Hue+" is but if it's actual UV light then I'd say it would work with the fluid. I'm sure the only difference between computer UV lights is they connect to a header. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

Just now, BadluckBrian said:

It should? I'm no light wave expert, but I'd say UV is UV. I don't know what the "Hue+" is but if it's actual UV light then I'd say it would work with the fluid. I'm sure the only difference between computer UV lights is they connect to a header. 

the hue+ is the rgb ligthning from nzxt but it has no dedictaed uv lights, only purple. so would it work with purple.

link to hue+:https://www.nzxt.com/products/hue-plus

i spent $3500(23,000dkr.) on building my pc and i only play csgo on low settings..

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700  CPU: Cooler: H100i v2  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming  RAM: Corsair Dominator 3000mhz 16GB  SSD: Kingston 960 GB  Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus viii Formula  PSU: Corsair RM 750x 80+ Gold  CASE: Coolermaster H500P

1 minute ago, seba7661 said:

the hue+ is the rgb ligthning from nzxt but it has no dedictaed uv lights, only purple. so would it work with purple.

link to hue+:https://www.nzxt.com/products/hue-plus

Then I'd retract my statement earlier and respond, no. Purple light is different from UV, you'd need actual UV lights for the fluid then. Im on a whim here, truth be told. If your set on the fluid, and price isn't an issue, then I'd get the fluid and if doesn't work then get the lights? 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

28 minutes ago, BadluckBrian said:

-snip-

the thing is that the hue+ was rather exspensive for just lights. and im kinda stuck between uv green or just normal red coolant. will the uv stain the tubing?(using petg)

right now i have purple ligts and fans, gpu and mobo are all red. looks really insane. but i thought that because i had purple lights i might aswell go with uv fluid. but i dont know if green will fit the build. im in a little dilemma..