Resolution issue?

Jtalk4456
Go to solution Solved by Jtalk4456,
Just now, Canada EH said:

click on the solved button then

didn't know there was a solved button...

Ok so to replace my old tv that I used as a monitor, I got a samsung 43" 4k tv. The picture is great, a bit big, but I kind of like that. I used the computer's recommended setting for screen resolution and everything is readable and very sharp. But I have a program (MultiMC) used for creating Minecraft modpacks. It's showing up tiny and unreadable. If I scale the window of the program to full screen, the words are the same unreadable size. Is this program just not built for a big tv screen or is there a way to fix this?

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Issue is resolved, I tried changing settings, but there wasn't much to do there, so i closed out, then i thought to add a screenshot for you guys and when i opened it back up it's adjusted to the new resolution and screen size

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Just now, Canada EH said:

click on the solved button then

didn't know there was a solved button...