complex bend

attempting my rigid hard line build and having trouble with a bend. After the first bend i try and reheat the tube and attempt the second near the first and the tubing warps. I'm stuck u sing bitspower 12mm petg tubing, xspc and primochill tube bender tools.

20180221_205939.jpg

1 hour ago, troubleis said:

attempting my rigid hard line build and having trouble with a bend. After the first bend i try and reheat the tube and attempt the second near the first and the tubing warps. I'm stuck u sing bitspower 12mm petg tubing, xspc and primochill tube bender tools.

Make a bending template with paper so you know your exact distances you need to match when bending, since the bends are so close together you will see some distortion but you must let the tube cool completely before attempting the next bend. 

This kind of double bend is often best done by hand without aid by a tool. Just make sure that while youre doing the second bend it doesnt distort the first one. Helps of you can actually semiforce hold both parts

this bend is pretty much the minimum curvature, so dont expect much more. Example below.20171205_201310.thumb.jpg.357dcea0128c08263a202ba243aa5acc.jpg