Pc wont boot

Will01

I got a pc and am having a problem with no display. I decided to reset the cmos and noticed the jumper was already in the clear position, so i put it back to normal but this time nothing happened. no fans spinning or anything, i put it back to clear and the fans spin, but no display still. any help would be much appreciated. thanks

I hate to be this person but read the first post for this sub..A little more information would be nice.... 

What OS? Any BIOS updates for the board? Is this a pre-build system, custom build, AIO? Is the system using on board or external graphics? 

Have you tried other ports, have you tried other cables????  Is the monitor on? Is it plugged in? Is it on the right display setting???

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

On 2/21/2018 at 9:28 PM, Icuw1pc said:

I hate to be this person but read the first post for this sub..A little more information would be nice.... 

What OS? Any BIOS updates for the board? Is this a pre-build system, custom build, AIO? Is the system using on board or external graphics? 

Have you tried other ports, have you tried other cables????  Is the monitor on? Is it plugged in? Is it on the right display setting???

i know practically nothing about the pc unfortunately. just got it and the person said i dont know if it works. probably windows 7, prebuilt, on board graphics, ive done the obvious stuff, monitor works etc and everything plugged in. I noticed the pc was in the cmos clear position and i have powered it on, i hear your not supposed to power the pc when it is in clear mode? i put it back in normal and then nothing happens at all, the fans dont even spin...