Weird Behaviour on OC

I have an r7 250, which I successfully overclocked to 1150 core clock and 1250(?) memory clock, all was stable and good until a power outage, after which I began seeing weird flickering on my secondary monitor, and I thought the whole video card was fucked, however I found out that the power surge is what caused the overclocks to do that to the monitor. The secondary monitor is plugged in the VGA port, and the main one in the HDMI port, the main one having no issues like that whatsoever. The weirder thing is that it does this flickering even when underclocking, basically whenever i mess with the default values whether it be increasing or decreasing.

I've heard this could be caused by fucked VRMs on the graphics card, but I'm not sure really. It works fine with +20% power in furmark (+20% in furmark is the only increase in power that allows the gpu to fully ramp up to the base 1050 speed, otherwise it power throttles down to 1000, and it only happens in furmark). There is no artifacting going on anywhere while the flicker is happening on the secondary monitor, so what can I do to fix this? A workaround that I thought of would be to load an OC profile before playing a game then just turning off the monitor and deal with it that way.

Yes, last time I checked (which was before the power outage) these overclocks WERE stable

Regardless I would like to know exactly what happened. Fucked VRMs or is someting else fucked? Maybe just the VGA port itself? I can't test the DVI port, I don't have any DVI-D monitors or any DVI-D to VGA adapters for that matter, I only have DVI-I ones.

Looking back at the video, I also noticed that messing around with the clocks (both core and memory) for some reason it underclocks the memory to 150.

Here's what it looks like on video

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk | Corsair LPX 16GB 3000MHz CL16 | XFX RX 6700 XT QICK 319 | Corsair TX 550M 80+ Gold PSU