Windows says it's not connected but it is

Orothi

My friends' computer says it has no internet connection, but the PC is connected to the internet. 
She gets these errors

Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_9095104D&REV_07\4&30200acb&0&00E2 had a problem starting.

Device PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_E044105B&REV_01\4&2aa97ffc&0&00E0 had a problem starting.

Lan and Wireless drivers are up to date.
She is connected through ethernet and has Windows 10 

First one is the ethernet controller and the second one is the wireless network controller, are you sure that correct drivers are installed for rest of the system? (mainly chipset drivers, lan and wlan drivers)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Levent said:

First one is the ethernet controller and the second one is the wireless network controller, are you sure that correct drivers are installed for rest of the system? (mainly chipset drivers, lan and wlan drivers)

Yup, downloaded from Sony's website

1 minute ago, Orothi said:

Yup, downloaded from Sony's website

I would reinstall windows or boot in to ubuntu or something to see if those devices work, if not then that is a hardware failure.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

13 minutes ago, Levent said:

I would reinstall windows or boot in to ubuntu or something to see if those devices work, if not then that is a hardware failure.

I'd like to avoid that option if possible

Looks like a bad OS install. IMO

That or your devices need to be uninstalled and reinstalled.

Or the registry is corrupted, reg corruption has only one solution.

Win10 has an OS repair function you can run this and if that doesn't work reinstall is the next option.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Okay, she's about to do a fresh reinstall. She just got these errors as well. Seems like reinstalling Windows is the only way to go, right?photo_2018-02-20_16-53-31.jpg.9198965fec8201b58784ef4942632f02.jpgphoto_2018-02-20_16-52-37.jpg.574ae6dab91be65169709ff8491bc5c8.jpg