New Mouse to replace my dying one

Augmentum

Hey everyone, 

I am looking for a new wireless mouse to replace my dying anker mouse ( https://www.macfixit.com.au/anker-full-size-ergonomic-wireless-mouse-with-6-buttons/ ).  I bought that mouse years ago for $5 on amazon and now the right click button has started to miss a few clicks here and there.

I'm not much of a picky guy when it comes to mice but all I want is a good wireless mouse that has the same feel as this one.  Price shouldn't come as an issue.  I want to use this mouse as a gaming/daily mouse.  I love the look and feel of the mx master series but I heard that they're not really worth it for gaming?  

What are your thoughts and suggestions LinusTechTips Family? :)

9 minutes ago, Augmentum said:

not really worth it for gaming?  

Unless you Play a lot of Dota/LOL or are higher than Dmg in CS then the MX is what i reccomend

My life

inb4 G603

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

One problem is that if you are a heavy gamer you would most likely want to look for a wired mouse, but if not I found this Logitech G602 on amazon 

Site - https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Lag-Free-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00E4MQODC/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1519094731&sr=1-2&keywords=wireless+mouse+gaming+mouse

MX master is pretty much the only wireless mouse fit for wireless high-response gaming.

If you play civ, sterllaris, or other games that don't need that split-second precision like CSGO, just go for any random wireless mouse that feels good to you.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

23 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Unless you Play a lot of Dota/LOL or are higher than Dmg in CS then the MX is what i reccomend

10 points for gryffindor!!

22 minutes ago, Noyu said:

inb4 G603

I'll look into it ty!

22 minutes ago, TopToPC said:

One problem is that if you are a heavy gamer you would most likely want to look for a wired mouse, but if not I found this Logitech G602 on amazon 

Site - https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Lag-Free-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00E4MQODC/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1519094731&sr=1-2&keywords=wireless+mouse+gaming+mouse

Literally was just looking at this lol

18 minutes ago, bob51zhang said:

MX master is pretty much the only wireless mouse fit for wireless high-response gaming.

If you play civ, sterllaris, or other games that don't need that split-second precision like CSGO, just go for any random wireless mouse that feels good to you.

You're really just giving me more and more reason to get the mx master huh? 

Or you can just get some cheap $10 wireless mouse at Walmart and save some cash lel

3 minutes ago, TopToPC said:

Or you can just get some cheap $10 wireless mouse at Walmart and save some cash lel

That's what I used for a few months until it broke last week lol.  Right now I'm back with the anker mouse although it keeps missing a few right clicks here and there :/

Just now, Augmentum said:

That's what I used for a few months until it broke last week lol.  Right now I'm back with the anker mouse although it keeps missing a few right clicks here and there :/

I was mostly saying that as a joke