BSOD happening at random times

One of my custom build PC's (which, admittedly, has some older hardware in it, I'll post specs of the problem PC) that I gave to a family member is having bluescreens at random times. I know it's giving the error 0x00000116, which I know is somehow graphics related. However, it has blue screens even when it's not being used for gaming, playing an exceptionally older game that the card is more than capable of handling, and is getting the BSOD even after replacing the card and drivers. Nothing on it is not currently overclocked. The CPU used to be overclocked, but the overclocking was taken off well before the issues started to occur.

Specs:

New on this computer:
-ASUS AMD Radeon RX 460 2GB Graphics card
-G Skill Ripjaws DDR3 16 GB memory
-Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500 GB hard drive
-LG DVD Drive
-Rosewell Stryker M case
-EVGA 750 G3 fully modular power supply

Not new (all of which are pretty dated by now):
-ASUS M4A79XTD EVO motherboard
-AMD Phenom II x4 955 3.2 GHz processor

-Windows 7 64-bit (which is legit)

We changed everything on the New list since the blue screens started, thinking it was possibly one or each of the pieces causing the crashes. We got a replacement graphics card, new SSD, new ram, a new power supply, put the good Arctic Silver thermal compound on the CPU when we installed the heat sink on it (Even though right now it's using the stock heat sink, it was crashing when using the larger, Cooler Master Hyper 212X heatsink that is currently being used on my newer PC); we even got a newer, better ventilated case.

The graphics card we have in it is good. I had it going in the problem PC first, then ran it in my newer PC for a while to see if it'll give me any errors, the only issue it had was that it was causing a brief bit static on my older Asus 24" LCD monitor when the monitor turned on from sleep, then it immediately went away (the monitor was being put to sleep, not the PC). When I tried a newer Samsung 27" LED monitor on the card for a while, and tried it on my 24" viewsonic, it had no issues with static at all what-so-ever, leading me to believe that it was just the monitor acting up, not the card. I then put it back into the problem PC after using it for about a month and a half to two months without it crashing.

The CPU temps are good. It's at around 31 during idle, hitting the high 40's, very low 50's when gaming (even at long periods). The graphics temps are pretty nominal too, as I was running the Radeon software to track it's temps (though I can't remember the specific temps it's getting at the moment, I remember them being pretty awesome)

We tried everything we could think of in addition to getting new hardware. We ran AVG Pro multiple times, stressed tested the graphics card using Furmark, stressed the CPU (for 8 hours) using Prime95, we set the BIOS to default all of it's settings, we tried running it with minimal amount of software programs installed as possible, tried multiple PCIE slots for the graphics card, disconnecting it from the internet (we use a USB dongle for it's internet access since it's in a different room from the router and unable to be hardwired in, and I've read that sometimes the USB internet dongles can cause a blue screen and I've seen a few errors pop up in one of windows error reporting programs), I've rolled back the video drivers to the set of drivers it had before the BSOD started (we did this by not only doing it through windows Device Manager, but also by manually uninstalling the AMD drivers and then hunting down an old driver on the AMD site), and since it got a new SSD installed it also got a fresh install of Windows (7). Right now, we even went as far as turning off the printer to see it even that would work since it too is on the wireless network and I've seen a few communication authentication errors in event viewer.

I know the family member that uses it now would play a game for a while; then pause the game, get up and leave PC be with the game still running on it (sometimes for an hour or more), then eventually go back and start gaming on it some more. The system primarily gets used to play (older) games on it these days and it barely gets used for anything else. Would I be wrong in assuming that it's possible that this could be a factor, like maybe it could be causing resources to work longer than necessary or possibly due to such a long play session, resources start to dwindle (such as the VRAM) until it blue screens, despite the VRAM being well above the recommended settings for the games being played on it?

Any suggestions on what the next step should be before pulling the trigger and buying a new processor, MOBO, and ram RAM (and therefore OS since we have OEM)?

EDIT: Adding Dump files.These are the DMPs that were added since we reinstalled

COMPUTER-Thu_02_08_2018_121645_49.zip

Updating the thread to see if anybody could help based on the info and attachments I have added

For some random BSODs I'd recommend testing the RAM with memtest for a couple hours even if the RAM is new. I've seen new RAM producing errors a few times so whenever I buy even new I test them before using.