Odd idle temps with a ek spc-60

I just recently noticed that my idle temps have a pattern in them and I can hear the pump fluctuate and see a +-10rpm pattern in rpm too. I was just wondering if this was normal. Here is a link to my pump(https://www.ekfluidgaming.com/ek-xres-100-spc-60-mx-pwm-incl-pump)

teal line is cpu temp, yellow is cpu package temp

ifzQIoH.jpg

Intel 7770k EKWB Fluid Gaming A240G + 360mm Rad Expansion Sabertooth Z270 G.SKILL RGB 3200MHz 16GB Founders 1080 Corsair RM 650x Corsair 570x Crystal Series Corsair SSD Crucial SSD Corsair K95 RGB Corsair Sabre RGB  Acer KG240 144hz Planar PLL2410W  LG 29UM65-P Logitech G930 A Bunch of Corsair SP120 RGB Fans

3 minutes ago, its__Michael said:

I just recently noticed that my idle temps have a pattern in them and I can hear the pump fluctuate and see a +-10rpm pattern in rpm too. I was just wondering if this was normal. Here is a link to my pump(https://www.ekfluidgaming.com/ek-xres-100-spc-60-mx-pwm-incl-pump)

teal line is cpu temp, yellow is cpu package temp

A +/-10rpm isn't a problem as that's well withing their standards but as for the CPU temps it's only reading 28C and 38C not 60C. 

Just now, W-L said:

A +/-10rpm isn't a problem as that's well withing their standards but as for the CPU temps it's only reading 28C and 38C not 60C. 

oh no the 60 in the title is part of the pump name haha sorry. 

Intel 7770k EKWB Fluid Gaming A240G + 360mm Rad Expansion Sabertooth Z270 G.SKILL RGB 3200MHz 16GB Founders 1080 Corsair RM 650x Corsair 570x Crystal Series Corsair SSD Crucial SSD Corsair K95 RGB Corsair Sabre RGB  Acer KG240 144hz Planar PLL2410W  LG 29UM65-P Logitech G930 A Bunch of Corsair SP120 RGB Fans

2 minutes ago, its__Michael said:

oh no the 60 in the title is part of the pump name haha sorry. 

Ah alright, but yeah all that seems pretty normal to me, the CPU core temps are mainly the first thing you want to keep an eye on and will vary depending on the load applided to the system. What temps are you getting under load?