Strange internet connection problem. [pls halp]

I don't know how to start this but, I have a 4G/LTE modem/router provided by my ISP that connects me to the internet. I've had it for a long time and nothing went wrong until recently.

So I am connecting my PC directly using ethernet cable. And I use wifi for my phone.
We have 2 phones one is Huwawei Y6 pro, and samsung galaxy ACE.

I can use the huwawei wifi without any issue and nothing goes wrong on PC. But if I connect the samsung using wifi I lose access to internet on pc.

Sometimes I can open google main page and search and obtain results, youtube sometimes do open and can open a video page but the video itself wont load.

Anything else won't open and says "Server not found". Keep in mind other times no website will load.

When this happens it takes forever to restore even if I turn wifi on the samsung phone off. Mostly until I restart router.

This happened after I cleared the phones memory and done factory reset, so while trying to go online I noticed I can't connect on PC.

But strange thing is the other phone internet still connect without problems, while PC connected to LAN won't.

I did try to factory reset my router. and also checked for static/dynamic ip address, non of this helped.

Only thing I could do is turning the samsung off and enjoying internet without weird disconnection from a possessed phone.

If anyone faced similar problem or know the solution please help me. It's driving me insane. And thank you.

Do you have a make and model of the modem/router provided by your carrier?

It is very difficult to assist you with any advise without it.

Also, as Thom Derksen mentioned, I would simply contact your ISP since they provided you with the router/modem.

Is the Samsung setup to use DHCP or does it have a static IP address? How about the computer?

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Sounds like either a NAT problem or a DHCP problem.
Could you please provide the configurations you are using on your router and the ip configs of the computer and phones once they are connected (and this issue is happening).

I tried both static and dynamic ip address on PC, as for the phone I don't think I had an option to configure such network settings.

The router is Huawei E5172.

Now what exactly are NAT and DHCP ? and how are they configured.
Also my ISP are rather dumb when it comes to such complicated problems, and would either say turn your router off then on again or do a factory reset.

Much thanks to all.

you can set static IP on the phone, it's just a matter of finding the setting.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

3 hours ago, KnightWumar said:

I tried both static and dynamic ip address on PC, as for the phone I don't think I had an option to configure such network settings.

The router is Huawei E5172.

Now what exactly are NAT and DHCP ? and how are they configured.
Also my ISP are rather dumb when it comes to such complicated problems, and would either say turn your router off then on again or do a factory reset.

Much thanks to all.

What static did you set your PC? Dont choose anything low in the network, try like 192.168.x.100, x being your network. 

NAT makes a separate network from a single IP(very dumbed down), DHCP is what gives each device its own IP address when a device connects to it. They are found in the router settings. You cant really change NAT, but you can change DHCP pools, timers, etc. I wouldnt touch either settings.

This is an odd situation. On your router could you possibly try turning on guest wifi (make the restrict access to lan active) and see if it still happens. The reason being is it would be on a totally different network from the PC.