DT 990 Pro 250 VS HD598 VS Ad-900x

Looking into these three headphones for gaming and music. 60% Gaming, 20% Music, %20 Music/Gaming, The music that I listen to 90% of the time would be rap, and the games that I play are usually competitive games and sometimes casual (Cs, Rainbow, Gta, Pubg, Overwatch, Battlefield 1, etc.) I know that the 900x have the biggest sound stage out of all, but their wing system would not work on my pea sized head, Even with the rubber band mod. If i got the 990's or  the 598'

s would I hear Footsteps, shots, and positional accuracy significantly less in Competitive games, or will I hear less but It wouldn't be significant enough to get me killed. For Example, if I was using the 990's and the enemy was using the 900x's, Would they hear me clearer and more precise to the point where they get a significant advantage to kill me, or will it be 50/50? I also have the amp to drive the 990's to its full potential. I would also love hearing other headphones that I can look into buying, My budget is $190 Max Inc the modmic. Thanks in advance!

31 minutes ago, Masr said:

Looking into these three headphones for gaming and music. 60% Gaming, 20% Music, %20 Music/Gaming, The music that I listen to 90% of the time would be rap, and the games that I play are usually competitive games and sometimes casual (Cs, Rainbow, Gta, Pubg, Overwatch, Battlefield 1, etc.) I know that the 900x have the biggest sound stage out of all, but their wing system would not work on my pea sized head, Even with the rubber band mod. If i got the 990's or  the 598'

s would I hear significantly less in Competitive games, or will I hear less but I wouldn't be significant enough to get me killed. For Example, if I was using the 990's and the enemy was using the 900x's, Would they hear me clearer and more precise to the point where they get a significant advantage to kill me, or will it be 50/50? I also have the amp to drive the 990's to its full potential. I would also love hearing other headphones that I can look into buying, My budget is $220 Max Inc the modmic. Thanks in advance!

some time ago I purchased the dt 990 pro and returned them after only 2 days, they are not comfortable at all (but they sound amazing) and instead I bought the k7xx on massdrop. they sound amazing too and they are freaking comfy

1 hour ago, shooter2749 said:

some time ago I purchased the dt 990 pro and returned them after only 2 days, they are not comfortable at all (but they sound amazing) and instead I bought the k7xx on massdrop. they sound amazing too and they are freaking comfy

They're over my budget. I was looking for The headphones + Modmic 4.0 Currently priced at $54.99 on amazon, to be at $190 not Inc Taxes. The k7xx on Massdrop is $200 + the $55 would mean around $250, my budget was originally $120, that's why I can't do that extra $60.

For more immersion and great imaging while gaming i will go for DT990, great bass but with slight treble which not everyone can handle and for more laidback and overall use headphone i will get HD598., they are great for games too.

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

7 hours ago, xtroria said:

You can grab DT880 instead. It's just better than the other 2 headphones and compared to DT990, DT880 sounds more balanced overall

I'll  check them out and see what I can do, If they are over my budget, Any other headphones you can recommend me at around $150?