Setting up mixer for Streaming/Gaming

I'm having an issue setting up my mixer correctly.  My goal is to use this mixer to interface my Rode NT1 with my PC.  I am currently using the USB connection to try and achieve this.  However, when I'm in game and try to communicate everyone hears my game and desktop audio while my mic is transmitting.  I currently have my output set to the mixer and I have my input set to the mixer as well.  Both show up as "Line MG-XU".  I am completely new when it comes to setting up audio for streaming and gaming using a mixer so any help would be appreciated.  Oh and it was transmitting the desktop audio through Discord as well but I fixed that by using the FX out to my computers mic in port and setting that as the Discord input.  Help me!

Also I have the mic going through an ART tube preamp before it hits the mixer on channel one.  Don't know if that has anything to do with it.  I think I'm just messing up settings somewhere.

So, the output of your mixer will be a stereo signal, meaning you can't separate the mic input from the rest of the audio.

Can you post exactly what equipment you have, and how it's set up?

From monitor output on the desk into the mic input on the computer. Only send the microphone channels to the monitor output. Then only use the mic input on the PC for games skype etc and then the USB or stereo out is used for the stream