How much tubing?

I'm going with EK's PETG for my first hardline watercooled build. I'm just doing a loop for a cpu, single rad, and pump. It's in a full tower case (the tower 900) I don't want to under buy, and I don't know how much tubing to get. I'm sure that I'll make some mistakes because it is my first try. What would you guys suggest?

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-hd-petg-tube-12-16mm-500mm-2pcs

2 minutes ago, Doomerson said:

I'm going with EK's PETG for my first hardline watercooled build. I'm just doing a loop for a cpu, single rad, and pump. It's in a full tower case (the tower 900) I don't want to under buy, and I don't know how much tubing to get. I'm sure that I'll make some mistakes because it is my first try. What would you guys suggest?

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-hd-petg-tube-12-16mm-500mm-2pcs

just buy 2 sets. that should be enough. even if you do some fails. its 2 meters of petg

i spent $3500(23,000dkr.) on building my pc and i only play csgo on low settings..

:Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700  CPU: Cooler: H100i v2  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming  RAM: Corsair Dominator 3000mhz 16GB  SSD: Kingston 960 GB  Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus viii Formula  PSU: Corsair RM 750x 80+ Gold  CASE: Coolermaster H500P

I recently did my first PETG loop.  I bought 4 x 39" tubes and thought that was plenty.  I didn't want to use 90 degree fitting bends so I had to bend everything. I messed up some of the tubes in the process and learned a lot.  Buy more than you think you need for a first time build.  It sucks to have to pay twice for postage and wait for more tubing to arrive

Do you plan to do more in the future? If so then just buy 6 packs at least. You'll have extra for learning and if you want to expand you can have some ready to go.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: