Faucets

Are Faucets legit? I've been on a few but they don't look too legit for me to use them for long. Do you know any which are good? If not, is there any point? Thanks for your answers!

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

Wake me up if I sleep again like Oppy. 

There are some good ones out there, but to use them properly you cant be using adblock. That does worry some people.
The main thing to look out for is the payment threshold. There is no point wasting your time fauceting if the payment threshold is set to something ridiculously high, plus fees can chew into your rewards.
Some faucet owners have probably switched from faucets with ads and captcha's to ones that allow the web page to use your CPU to mine a coin like XMR and payout in IOTA or something similar.

You will be on a faucet one day, then try it the next and find it has vanished, it just happens.
I don't think I can post links due to LMG TOS,

"is there any point?"
depends, I spent quite a few hours fauceting as my first experience into CC's, it was fun and exciting to get my first payout and I have since moved onto mining and just enjoying CC's as a little hobby for when I have some spare time.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER