Recommend me Speaker and Headphone for Sound BlasterX AE-5

Sabir

I should mention, if you go with a card like the Da2, and use the onboard for the speakers, you can run music and movie apps to the Onboard for speaker sound, and have the headphones always plugged in, no jack wear, no fuss. I personally have 3 audio devices running in my PC, the xfi for the mic and one speaker pair, and onboard for another speaker pair and my Da2 for the SHP9500.

On 2/8/2018 at 2:57 PM, Sabir said:

@Necromundan Which will be better between AE-5 vs Modi 2 uber + Magni 3 ? Which one sound is more good and have lots of option?

Sabir it really comes down to what  matters to you.
I prefer the AE-5 because it outputs in my opinion superior audio in one device versus two. The xamp on the AE-5 makes a huge difference and I listen to a lot of headphone audio for gaming and music. The AE-5 has a lot of additional configuration and tweaking options.
Dont get me wrong the Schiit stuff is quite good and beautifully built. But for me its just a cleaner solution going with the internal card. The virtual surround on the AE-5 is really good too and ends up being less expensive to buy in to.

6 hours ago, Necromundan said:

Sabir it really comes down to what  matters to you.
I prefer the AE-5 because it outputs in my opinion superior audio in one device versus two. The xamp on the AE-5 makes a huge difference and I listen to a lot of headphone audio for gaming and music. The AE-5 has a lot of additional configuration and tweaking options.
Dont get me wrong the Schiit stuff is quite good and beautifully built. But for me its just a cleaner solution going with the internal card. The virtual surround on the AE-5 is really good too and ends up being less expensive to buy in to.

What kind of speaker i need for this sound card and headphones ? Because i heard if i buy cheap speaker and headphone it's not worth to buy this sound card.