Help me make my build Aesthetically good

Help me make my build look cooler! 

Recommend me stuff that that you would buy if you had this case. (For ex: AIO, led strips, etc)

First pic is with side panel on (Tempered glass) and the second pic is with no side panel.

IMG_8745.JPG

IMG_8747.JPG

Just now, seon123 said:

A graphics card?

Oh yeah, I forgot hahaha. Will get one within this week. 

A good dedicated GPU, some LED fans, and an eATX motherboard honestly. The spacing between the end of the standard ATX and the cable grommets is just way too big.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Also I freaking love the fact that you have a car sitting on the PSU shroud, what car is that?

I'm kinda good with the motherboard. Yes, a GPU. Will get a GTX 960 for cheap here. What fans do you recommend? And yeah, got the car from Shell 5 years ago haha. I forgot the exact ferrari model

4 minutes ago, MultiMigo said:

Then maybe custom sleeved cables or a white LED strip. Assuming only aesthetics matter

:)

A couple things I'd change -

Cable management: Your ATX cable kind of crosses with the others going up to the connector. Move it up so it comes from the top of the gromet.

Cooler: Ew that's a 212 EVO, those things look as bad as they perform. Buy something that looks great like a Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 or a less expensive Cryorig H7 / H5

For me the exhaust fan not being aligned with the cooler fan is a deal breaker. It just breaks my OCD.

Just now, MultiMigo said:

Make sure it's on-theme. The black-red Gaming X or Silver-Yellow AMP! coolers will just not fit with your build, but something silvery-black like EVGA's coolers will.

Honestly I'd just buy the better looking CPU cooler (doesn't have to be an AIO especially if you're not going to overclock) and some RGB fans / strips. Not to display them on the rainbow setting which is tacky af but since your case is mostly white, any color you like on the LEDs will work to make the PC look great. Want it to be pink? RGB has your back. Feeling Dark Red Black Metally today? Your computer can demonstrate your angst as well!

If you're not overclocking your CPU I feel like a top-down flow cooler is aesthetically more pleasing. Something like the Noctua NH-C14S (with a different fan, maybe even an RGB fan).

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

2 minutes ago, Energycore said:

A couple things I'd change -

Cable management: Your ATX cable kind of crosses with the others going up to the connector. Move it up so it comes from the top of the gromet.

Cooler: Ew that's a 212 EVO, those things look as bad as they perform. Buy something that looks great like a Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 or a less expensive Cryorig H7 / H5

For me the exhaust fan not being aligned with the cooler fan is a deal breaker. It just breaks my OCD.

Make sure it's on-theme. The black-red Gaming X or Silver-Yellow AMP! coolers will just not fit with your build, but something silvery-black like EVGA's coolers will.

Honestly I'd just buy the better looking CPU cooler (doesn't have to be an AIO especially if you're not going to overclock) and some RGB fans / strips. Not to display them on the rainbow setting which is tacky af but since your case is mostly white, any color you like on the LEDs will work to make the PC look great. Want it to be pink? RGB has your back. Feeling Dark Red Black Metally today? Your computer can demonstrate your angst as well!

If you're not overclocking your CPU I feel like a top-down flow cooler is aesthetically more pleasing. Something like the Noctua NH-C14S (with a different fan, maybe even an RGB fan).

Nice!!! Thanks for the tips! I'll try to get a better cooler. This 212 EVO is kinda off since I bought it bundled with the processor and motherboard. Giving me 85C on IBT and OCCT. Overclocked my i5 3570K to 4.2GHz. 

I kinda want this setup to be as minimal as possible but delivering something beautiful. I'm okay with LED fans too! Maybe white or blue?

Just now, MultiMigo said:

I kinda want this setup to be as minimal as possible but delivering something beautiful. I'm okay with LED fans too! Maybe white or blue?

If you buy RGB fans you can have White AND Blue depending what you need :D

I'm probably the only person in this forum that's high on RGB lol.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Energycore said:

If you buy RGB fans you can have White AND Blue depending what you need :D

I'm probably the only person in this forum that's high on RGB lol.

Ohhhh, that's nice. So RGB fans can technically give you any color. 

How about cable sleeving? Should I go for white?

And about the graphics card, I saw a tutorial for a custom backplate, might do that too! :) 

6 minutes ago, MultiMigo said:

Ohhhh, that's nice. So RGB fans can technically give you any color. 

How about cable sleeving? Should I go for white?

And about the graphics card, I saw a tutorial for a custom backplate, might do that too! :) 

For cable sleeving, you have the option to buy some extensions which come pre-sleeved. Cablemod and Bitfenix both sell sleeved extensions.

If you have the money to fork out, you can custom-color your cable sleeves at custom.cablemod.com , they'll cost a bit though, around $50 for ATX + PCIe + EPS + shipping

Computer Specs:

Spoiler