What Smartwatch should I get?

Hi, 

I am looking to buy a Smartwatch due to the fact that my vibration motor on my android phone is broken. I have small wrists and not a massive budget please help me decide what to get.

Please.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Eesah said:

Hi, 

I am looking to buy a Smartwatch due to the fact that my vibration motor on my android phone is broken. I have small wrists and not a massive budget please help me decide what to get.

Please.

Thank you.

I’ve heard the tic 2 is pretty good

My budget is like £190, I don't know how many dollars that is.

2 minutes ago, Eesah said:

My budget is like £190, I don't know how many dollars that is.

You could get the ticwatch S, or zenwatch 3 or a huawei watch for that.

35 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

for that budget i would definitely get the Huawei Watch. superb buildquality and a very nice display, with still 2 days of battery life!

I have small wrists, do you feel it will be a good size

15 minutes ago, Eesah said:

I have small wrists, do you feel it will be a good size

for me it definitely is. i have fairly small wrists aswell, and i can wear and use it no problem.

this is something that comes down to personal preference tough. maybe go to a jeweler near you and try on a simmilarly sized watch?

33 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

for me it definitely is. i have fairly small wrists aswell, and i can wear and use it no problem.

this is something that comes down to personal preference tough. maybe go to a jeweler near you and try on a simmilarly sized watch?

Thanks man, it means a lot 

None.  They are totally worthless.  

Obviously that's just my opinion and if you want a smart watch then, by all means, get one!  But it does seem silly to me to buy a watch just because your vibration function stopped working (btw, that's the first time I ever heard of that happening).  Do you have insurance on the phone?

Intel Core i7 4930K @ 4.7GHz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | 2 x EVGA GTX Titan SC (1254MHz) | 16GB Patriot Viper Extreme DDR3 2133MHz (4 x 4GB) | Corsair AX1200 | Silverstone Temjin TJ11 | Corsair Force 3 240GB (System) | 2 x Intel 320 160GB SSD (Dedicated Gaming Drives) | Hitachi Deskstar 1TB (Data) | MS Windows 10 Pro | EK Supreme HF/FC-Titan/Rampage IV Extreme blocks | Hardware Labs GTX 560/240 rads | Alphacool VPP-655 D5 pump | Bitspower mod kit/pump top/fittings/120mm res