GTX 770 vs GTX 960 vs GTX 1050

Choosing between these graphics cards

All are priced the same in my country. According to benchmarks, they are pretty much equal if you average the fps on games. Each of them still get more than the other on different games,

Mostly planning to play PUBG, Battlefield 1, and other games. Pubg, I will play at medium (or i'll just tweak it, ex: Anti Aliasing and Textures - Ultra and the rest, very low)

These cards are priced around $100 - $120 in my country (I've already converted it to US dollars)

Thanks!

The performance goes 770 > 960 > 1050 in small increments, while power consumption and features is the other way around. If they all have the same VRAM I might just pick the 960 to get the lower power consumption and less ancient feature set; the 770 is old enough to where that can actually make a difference.

1 minute ago, Sakkura said:

The performance goes 770 > 960 > 1050 in small increments, while power consumption and features is the other way around. If they all have the same VRAM I might just pick the 960 to get the lower power consumption and less ancient feature set; the 770 is old enough to where that can actually make a difference.

Thanks! So i'll probably choose the 960 vs the 1050? 

Probably. It does depend on your priorities regarding performance vs. power consumption.