Is it possible to get into CES without a legit company?

geforceftw

I only ask because i heard of some people going and making fake business cards and such and they were able to get in. idk if its real but i live in Las Vegas and i always want to go to CES every year... Linus if your reading take me please lol its my birtthday weekend... but seriously is there anyway to get in?

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I believe you have to be invited to even get in.

hmm if so i know people that might be going.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

hmm if so i know people that might be going.

I believe that they make passes before the event so you have to be pre-registered and be part of a legit company but in not 100% sure so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

I believe that they make passes before the event so you have to be pre-registered and be part of a legit company but in not 100% sure so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.

thank you

See Neal Caffrey.

I got that reference, I love the show.

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

I only ask because i heard of some people going and making fake business cards and such and they were able to get in. idk if its real but i live in Las Vegas and i always want to go to CES every year... Linus if your reading take me please lol its my birtthday weekend... but seriously is there anyway to get in?

If you can't get in with a company you can try and get a part time job there. Like a usher,waiter,cleaner etc. I don't mean to insult you but you can earn some money at the same time