Smaug vs. Balroc!

Rossyboy

Hi guys, 

so I just saw The Hobbit, Desolation of Smaug and i was wondering... Who do you think would win in a fight. Smaug ( or the Balrog from The Lord of the Rings ( http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50639/3423471-balrog.jpg)? I honestly cant choose... :D Smaug was very impressive in the movie btw. Special effects looked stunning! 

Thanks

Rossyboy

PS if you have any other epic fights post them in here! (unless there's already a thread)

the balroc.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Hulk vs Eren from AOT

And Smaug

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

never saw the whole lord of the rings series but i probebly should 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

never saw the whole lord of the rings series but i probebly should 

i never saw star wars

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

i never saw star wars

me neither 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

i never saw star wars

me neither 

You guys are a disgrace to the human race. 

That actually rhymed

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Balrog wins, he's a semi-deity. 

As for visuals - I hope to see Hobbit pt. 2 soon to be able to judge :) .

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

but surely the balrog can't hurt smaug because his whip is made of fire? Plus smaug is much bigger and heavier...

Smaug

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Smaug... the entire book is basically them killing him ffs. the balroc was about half a chapter.

Then again its the dwarfs fault for both Smaug and the Balroc

Character artist in the Games industry.

Balrog wins, he's a semi-deity. 

As for visuals - I hope to see Hobbit pt. 2 soon to be able to judge :) .

I really liked it, although only the main structure of the book remains and Peter Jackson filled it with action, action, action.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

The debate should be gandalf vs Dumbledoor.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Smaug would win.  It's a simple size comparison, Balrogs average 14 feet tall and Smaug is flippin huge.

FX 8320@4.1Ghz, Noctua NH-D14, MSI 7870@1050Mhz, 8 GB 1600 MHz, M5A97 LE R2.0, NZXT H440, CX500M

Your rights matter because you never know when you are going to need them.

-Edward Snowden