Ideas for dealing with the bottom holes in the Air 540?

IMG_20171008_151229634.thumb.jpg.ce3fa95532c34865c19d528e599d44ab.jpg

So I'm still rocking my Air 540.

I love this oversized cube and  I want to keep improving it since I don't have any plans to migrate my system into a new case until I make a really major upgrade.

I've already done quite a bit of modding to it to be able to mount the pump where I did. (see photo)

I used a Dremel to cut out the drive sleds. (Don't need them. All my drives are M.2 in this machine.)

I drilled holes to be able to securely screw in the pump/res combo. (It's an XSPC Photon 170 v1).

I covered the base with a self-adhesive carbon fiber wrap just to hide away the remaining holes.

You might have noticed that there's a PCI slow cover missing from this shot.

This is because of where I had to drill the holes to secure the pump/res.

If you're familiar with the Air 540, you'll know it has those big gaps in the bottom.

This limited where I could actually drill and mount the pump/res, which ended up being just a bit too far back and I had to remove one of these slow covers for the cables to pass through.

So what ideas are there to securely mount the pump a little further up?

Any further away from where it is and I will only be able to use a single pair of screw, not all four, to secure the base of the pump/res to the chassis.

The wrap is just for looks. It's a basically paper for all it will do to support the weight of the pump/res.

---