Need help with this

Ausfernando

I need help with 2 things, 

1:

I need to find a well priced gaming mouse for people with small hands (looking at you Linus and POTUS) with at least 2 extra buttons 

2:

Relatibly (however it’s written) well priced headphones around 70 euros for gaming, but what I’m looking for is well designed ones, not very gaming designed ones and maybe leather-like texture on the ear pads since fabric ones make my ears sweat a lot and they pick up a lot of dust and I’m allergic to those things 

2 minutes ago, Ausfernando said:

1:

I need to find a well priced gaming mouse for people with small hands (looking at you Linus and POTUS) with at least 2 extra buttons 

2:

Relatibly (however it’s written) well priced headphones around 70 euros for gaming, but what I’m looking for is well designed ones, not very gaming designed ones and maybe leather-like texture on the ear pads since fabric ones make my ears sweat a lot and they pick up a lot of dust and I’m allergic to those things 

Okay, try hyperx headphones (not sure whta kind youd like) and i know lenovo makes some decent small mice.

I hAve an unfinished pc build. Pls dont bully for not having one yet or i cry.

Look at some of Corsairs mice. Well priced and wide selection starting at like 39.99$ to like 80.

i7 7700k OC 4.7 GHz | MSI Gaming M3 Z270 | Corsair H100i v2 | MSI 1080 Aero | Seagate 1TB 7200 RPM HDD + 256 Samsung 850 EVO SSD | Cooler Master Mastercase Pro 5 EVGA 600B | Dell S2417DG 1440p 144hz, BenQ RL2455 | Corsair K70 RGB LUX | Razer Deathadder Chroma | HyperX Cloud Alpha

3 hours ago, geek on fleek said:

Look at some of Corsairs mice. Well priced and wide selection starting at like 39.99$ to like 80.

They have pretty good choices so I’ll look into that 

3 hours ago, Fruitsnacc said:

Okay, try hyperx headphones (not sure whta kind youd like) and i know lenovo makes some decent small mice.

HyperX are one of the brands I am looking at, also I don’t really trust Lenovo anymore so I’m not really going to look them 

6 hours ago, Ausfernando said:

1:

-Logitech G102/302

-Rival 110

-Dream machine dm1 pro s

-Nixeus Revel

-Cooler master mastermouse s

-Cougar minos x5

Go here if u want more there's a mice suggestion in there

6 hours ago, Ausfernando said:

2:

Ok so u want a headphone not a headset?

In that case get the audio technica m40x

If u want headset get the corsair hs50 or hyperx cloud core.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

19 hours ago, Ausfernando said:

1:

2:

Here are a few well priced products from reputable manufacturers:

Mouse:

Corsair Harpoon RGB (25(I have this mouse personally and it is the best budget mouse))

Corsair Sabre RGB (30)

Corsair Vengance M65 FPS (€40)

Corsair M65 Pro RGB (€50 (Can often be found cheaper))

Razer Abyssus (€25)

Razer Naga Chroma (€75)

Razer DeathAdder Elite (€60)

Headset:

Corsair Gaming Void (€60)
Corsair Gaming Void RGB (€70)

Corsair Void Pro RGB (€100)

HyperX Cloud II (€65(I have this headset personally and it is the best budget headset))

Razer Kraken (€40)

Or if you want to go down the really chap route to save a bit of money:

Mouse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-XLNayo3AU

Headset: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw0CTfj446g

Whatever you end up getting, I hope this helps and enjoy! :)