Help with RAID array

DavidYpres

Normally I can figure this stuff out pretty quick but this has me stumped.

I have an MSI Xpower Titanium Gaming Edition motherboard, and a Samsung 950 Pro m.2 NVME drive as my boot drive.

I also have 2 850 Evo's 250GB that I want to pair together in a RAID 0 array. So, last night I reset all my BIOS settings to default, formatted my NVME drive and did a fresh clean install of Windows 10.

Once installed, I shut the PC off, hooked up the two 850's and went into the BIOS. I changed the mode from Legacy+UEFI to just UEFI, enabled Windows 10WQHL support, saved, exit, go back in to BIOS and look at the Intel Rapid Storage tab but only one of the 850's is showing.

However, when I have the BIOS set up as UEFI only and Win10WQHL support on, it either loops back into the BIOS or, if I try to boot from my Windows install disc, it says my bootloader is corrupted. F11 won't even pick up my 950 Evo as an option to boot from when it's set up like this, so I'm just at a loss for ideas. Is there a setting I'm missing? I spent about four hours trying to figure this out last night before I finally gave up. Any help would be appreciated!