Looking for new headphones

Woltox

Hey, Ive got a Razer Tamiat 7.1 v1 (4 yrs old) thats falling appart so I guess its time to get a new one, but what?

Using my headsett mostly for gaming.

The ones Ive found that delivers what I want (7.1) are these: 

(Links are to their website)

Astro A50

Steelseries Artics 7

Sennheiser PC 373D

Asus ROG Centurion 7.1

Razer Man O' War

Razer Tiamat 7.1 v2

7.1 surround headphones are all fake, it's impossible to have 7.1 audio in a pair of headphones. Plus going with real headphones over a gaming headset will 100% of the time give you a MUCH better audio experience. What's your budget.

1 minute ago, Max_Settings said:

7.1 surround headphones are all fake, it's impossible to have 7.1 audio in a pair of headphones. Plus going with real headphones over a gaming headset will 100% of the time give you a MUCH better audio experience. What's your budget.

"Limitless", Ive rather pay a bit more to have a headsett that can survive for 4yrs than switch as often as my phone xD 

Just now, Woltox said:

"Limitless", Ive rather pay a bit more to have a headsett that can survive for 4yrs than switch as often as my phone xD 

Limitless budget for headphones. Fine then go with Audeze LCD-4s

tenor.gif 

Jokes aside, i would go for a proper headphone and a standalone mic. Way better value and sound quality.

Some examples:

-K7XX or HD6XX + modmic

-SHP9500 + boompro

Depends on the preference, bass intensive (v-shape) or neutral sound sig, closed/open back, where are you using it (alone in the room or in the living room etc.)

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

3 minutes ago, nicobombai said:

tenor.gif 

Jokes aside, i would go for a proper headphone and a standalone mic. Way better value and sound quality.

Some examples:

-K7XX or HD6XX + modmic

-SHP9500 + boompro

Depends on the preference, bass intensive (v-shape) or neutral sound sig, closed/open back, where are you using it (alone in the room or in the living room etc.)

I mean hey, is it really a joke? He said “limitless budget”. So I answered seriously with some headphones someone with a “limitless budget” would buy. xD