Repeater Setup Problem

FlushaDev

I have just finished setting up a repeater setup in my house so that Wi-Fi and Ethernet would be available anywhere, the way I've set it up.. at least the way I can explain it is like this -> Main Modem to Downstairs Router to my bedroom router. I've tested everything and it all works fine, the problem is, with Wi-Fi, if you stay connected to my bedroom router during the first 5 minutes of booting it up you'll be fine, but if you disconnect from it or just try to connect some time later, yes it let's you connect normally, but internet is not supplied to your device while all other "Already-Connected" devices are fine. Any ideas?

"The only way to do great work, is do do what you love." -Steve Jobs

Check your DHCP scope, I'm thinking that you probably have a small range of addresses and have too many things connected.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

Check your DHCP scope, I'm thinking that you probably have a small range of addresses and have too many things connected.

Basically if I connect my phone, my brothers phone, and some other random phone on the network and then disconnect one of them, the other two stay connected WITH internet going through to them while the one that was disconnected and has connected back in doesn't have an internet connection

Just now, FlushaDev said:

Basically if I connect my phone, my brothers phone, and some other random phone on the network and then disconnect one of them, the other two stay connected WITH internet going through to them while the one that was disconnected and has connected back in doesn't have an internet connection

What are the models for everything? Modem, downstairs router, and your router?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

What are the models for everything? Modem, downstairs router, and your router?

Modem is one that my ISP gave me, works perfectly fine with Wi-Fi and ethernet.

Downstairs I have a perfectly working linksys one.

And in my bedroom is a netis basic one, basically the most populated one is the one in my bedroom, I don't see any network spikes at all when the devices connected to it download/upload something at the same time.