Why doesnt quick charge work ?

Ive tryed asking this before. But why doesnt my ai quickcharge work with my z370-f strix mobo ? 

I have downloaded the quickcharge driver from the event asus page. The icon pops up in the lower right corner in windows. And it says quickcharge is enabled when i plug in my phone in the 10gb red-ish usb port on the motherboard.

But the phone charges so slowly... This didnt used to be a thing with my old z97-p mobo. When quickcharge was enabled on that motherboard my phone charged from 40-80% in no time.

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

11 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

try reinstalling the driver it might be borked

Already did.

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

5 minutes ago, Unoffical-ChrisK said:

Have you tried different cables?

Its an original iphone charging cable, and yes ive tryed.

Does iPhone even support any faster charging?

1 minute ago, L4shi said:

Does iPhone even support any faster charging?

Yupp, like i said, on my old mobo, z97-p the phone charged real quick :)

Personally i think the z370-f board is so new it doesnt support the quickcharge, bcause i cant find the driver on the z370-f asus site under drivers and tools. Also couldnt find the ai suite program under drivers and tools. Had to download it from google doc.

9 minutes ago, T0MMEN said:

iphone charging cable

There is your problem... iPhone doesn't support fast charging iirc

1 minute ago, T0MMEN said:

Yupp, like i said, on my old mobo, z97-p the phone charged real quick :)

Oh, my bad.

Also, your iPhone battery might be dieing, hence the slower charging 

2 minutes ago, PLME888 said:

There is your problem... iPhone doesn't support fast charging iirc

iirc ? It does support lol.

Just now, PLME888 said:

Also, your iPhone battery might be dieing, hence the slower charging 

Its a pretty new battery. So its not dieing.

Everyone here saying iphone doesnt support quickcharge. Try charging your iphone from the wall. Then try it from your computer, from a regular usb 2 port. Check the charging time. Then try it from usb 3 with quickcharge.

It does work.

5 minutes ago, PLME888 said:

Did you take a look at the Apple support page? 

Screenshot_20180112-095808.png

Im sorry, but do you even know how asus quickcharge works ? The phone cant take more power from the wall than its givven. Quickcharge does the same thing, it gives the phone as much power as it needs and can handle. With regular usb 2 port it doesnt give as much power as the iphone needs, it gives less. Hence the slower charge time. It has nothing to do with apple supporting it or not.

Edit: Im not gonna argue with stuff that i already know and have tryed out for myself. Im just here asking why it doesnt work with z370 mobo.