First gaming rig

Hey guys i was wondering if this rig would be pretty balanced and if there were somethings i should change. My budget is about €1300 but I'm willing to go to €1500 

I'm in Belgium btw Screenshot_20180110-225440.thumb.png.deb26b1aacf269696ffb6ae69f4a43d9.png

The memory... The image shows only a single stick, and the discription is unclear. Is this a 2x8 sticks pack, 4x4 or just a single 16 gb stick. (2x8gb is something I would consider optimal, due to having an easy upgrade path + using dual channel)

Also try to use pcpartspicker, and search for those components there. Select germany as location. You might find the same hardware at lower prices. (I ofcourse expect 50% of the difference as compensation for this advice)

Ik zou eerder een samsung m.2 960 pakken, kost niet zoveel meer maar is veel sneller (+ je krijgt er nu de nieuwste assassins creed origins bij)
Voor de goedkoop zou ik uw onderdelen vergelijken op tweakers of hardware info werkt vrij goed in belgie (partpicker is niet zo fantastich in europa zeker niet in belgie/nederland) en zeker niet alles op 1 site kopen tenzij het goedkoper is natuurlijk.

10 minutes ago, LordHelixSlayer said:

Hey guys i was wondering if this rig would be pretty balanced and if there were somethings i should change. My budget is about €1300 but I'm willing to go to €1500 

My preference would be 1st ASUS and 2nd ASRock over msi for motherboard.

What ever board you decide to go with check the manufactures website for an approved RAM list to save yourself some headache.

Not sure about your region but you may want to check into the nvidia gtx1060 6gb as it may offer better price per performance.

9 hours ago, Dutch-stoner said:

The memory... The image shows only a single stick, and the discription is unclear. Is this a 2x8 sticks pack, 4x4 or just a single 16 gb stick. (2x8gb is something I would consider optimal, due to having an easy upgrade path + using dual channel)

Also try to use pcpartspicker, and search for those components there. Select germany as location. You might find the same hardware at lower prices. (I ofcourse expect 50% of the difference as compensation for this advice)

Ya its a single stick i justed switched it to 2 sticks

Screenshot_20180111-081026.png

I would also like to complain about the warning messages on top. The top warning is about stock coolers which are kinda junky, and that you should really consider changing them (for better performance) Might be true for Intel and might have been true for older AMD CPU's. But Ryzen stock CPU coolers have been highly praised for sometimes looking really nice, with good performance. Especially considering it's a "free" stock cooler.

With warnings like these, I would doubt anything official and/or review based by a site. (alternate.nl used to be quality and big, so I would gues the .be version is also good to buy from. Just don't thrust all their info)

Please stick to English as this is an English speaking forum.

5 hours ago, Dutch-stoner said:

I would also like to complain about the warning messages on top. The top warning is about stock coolers which are kinda junky, and that you should really consider changing them (for better performance) Might be true for Intel and might have been true for older AMD CPU's. But Ryzen stock CPU coolers have been highly praised for sometimes looking really nice, with good performance. Especially considering it's a "free" stock cooler.

With warnings like these, I would doubt anything official and/or review based by a site. (alternate.nl used to be quality and big, so I would gues the .be version is also good to buy from. Just don't thrust all their info)

Ya i know I saw the warning message and ignored it because I know that a wriath spire cooler is a pretty good cooler even for some light to mid overclocken

Edited by LordHelixSlayer