delete this

VillaiNPC

I don't mind them being loud as long as they aren't annoying. I'm from the UK so if you can find a UK link to the product that would be appreciated.

well, do you mind how they look? Noctua makes great fans, but they can be kinda loud and are mostly brown (tough they made a few black ones aswell)

otherwise BeQuiet! makes some nice fans, or if you are using them on a rad i can highly reccommend EK's Vardars.

13 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

well, do you mind how they look? Noctua makes great fans, but they can be kinda loud and are mostly brown (tough they made a few black ones aswell)

otherwise BeQuiet! makes some nice fans, or if you are using them on a rad i can highly reccommend EK's Vardars.

I have a question, I have a liquid cooler 120mm Radiator and it has one fan at the back of it but doesn't have one on the radiator itself can/should I put a fan on the radiator.

7 minutes ago, VillaiNPC said:

I have a question, I have a liquid cooler 120mm Radiator and it has one fan at the back of it but doesn't have one on the radiator itself can/should I put a fan on the radiator.

wait, so your AIO didn;t come with any fans on the radiator? there definitely should be one on there!

without any fans on the radiator it is just a passive heatsink relying on the ambient airflow of your case. with a fan air will actually be pushed through, and you should see better temps!

Just now, RollinLower said:

wait, so your AIO didn;t come with any fans on the radiator? there definitely should be one on there!

without any fans on the radiator it is just a passive heatsink relying on the ambient airflow of your case. with a fan air will actually be pushed through, and you should see better temps!

oh.. I bought my PC pre-built from CyberpowerPC (yeah I know pre-built smh :P) guess I should've complained.

15 minutes ago, VillaiNPC said:

oh.. I bought my PC pre-built from CyberpowerPC (yeah I know pre-built smh :P) guess I should've complained.

do you have a lot of other fans in your system?

24 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

i think he meant a push-pull. As i understood him he has the fan between the case and the radiator and now wants to add a second one on the radiator itself. Correct me if im wrong :S:D

I can recomment the Noctua fans as well, i have 3 of them in my system and they are pretty silent.

59 minutes ago, MultiDJRoni said:

i think he meant a push-pull. As i understood him he has the fan between the case and the radiator and now wants to add a second one on the radiator itself. Correct me if im wrong :S:D

I can recomment the Noctua fans as well, i have 3 of them in my system and they are pretty silent.

yeah that's what I meant. So can I add a second one on the radiator? I'm guessing the one between the radiator and the case is exhaust, do I add another exhaust?

1 hour ago, RollinLower said:

do you have a lot of other fans in your system?

I have one in the case itself and that's at the front but I don't really get that high temps my CPU is always around 40 degrees under load and my GPU around 80 but I want to increase the airflow. I have a spot below the GPU that I want to use as intake to blow more air onto the GPU

54 minutes ago, VillaiNPC said:

yeah that's what I meant. So can I add a second one on the radiator? I'm guessing the one between the radiator and the case is exhaust, do I add another exhaust?

no you would add  it on the other side like this: 

Ivd1g.png

What are your specs and where are you planning to use the fans? How's your cooling currently laid out?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.