lost for words please help

Tom Cat
Go to solution Solved by DodoDodo123,

If you have a FN key on your keyboard, click it and hold W, it should change back to normal, you can change it from time to time doing the same thing

My keyboard is doing something it has never done. My arrow keys are acting  as my wasd keys. Visa versa. I have no idea what happend. 

Former Bronze Contributor 

CPU: Intel i7-7700K 4.2 GHz / CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7  / Board: ASRock Z270 Taichi / GPU: Nvidia 1060 6gb EVGA SC / GPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken G12 with Thermaltake Water 3.0 120mm RAM: White Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo 250 and 3TB WD blue HDD / PSU: Corasir 550cx / Case: NZXT s340 Elite White 

Im a super Italian. Kapish.

Just now, Theguywhobea said:

So did you type that sentence with your arrow keys?

yes. it's not fun 

CPU: Intel i7-7700K 4.2 GHz / CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7  / Board: ASRock Z270 Taichi / GPU: Nvidia 1060 6gb EVGA SC / GPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken G12 with Thermaltake Water 3.0 120mm RAM: White Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo 250 and 3TB WD blue HDD / PSU: Corasir 550cx / Case: NZXT s340 Elite White 

If you have a FN key on your keyboard, click it and hold W, it should change back to normal, you can change it from time to time doing the same thing

1 minute ago, DodoDodo123 said:

Saved! Thank you good sir!

3 minutes ago, Douglas The Duck said:

Saved! Thank you good sir!

No problem, I am here to help :D:D !!

5 minutes ago, Zmax said:

Sorry what is a FN key

https://www.pcmag.com/encyclopedia/term/43344/fn-key

It's a key on many keyboards that give additional function for basic keys already on the keyboard. In this case its purpose was to drive the OP Insane, most of the time it serves better functionality :P Like increasing a laptops brightness, for me changing my RGB/gaming setup :)