Windows 10 corruption

Slowky

Hey

so i keep having issues with windows 10 fresh install becoming corrupted and unusable to .dll errors when ever anything is opened.

OS is installed on a OCZ 250gb ssd, with two random seagate drives for other files.

Have tried multiple fresh install and .dll errors keep happening after around 10 hours of use and a restart.

Have ran SSD Life to check health of the SSD and it says it should be good for around another 8 years also tried windows memory diagnostic tools which also returned no issues.

have also tried DISM and SFC

Any help or input would be greatly appreciated

I'd check with Crystaldisk info, never heard of the software you used before tbh

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1: look at which kind of DLL errors you get. Usually they point to a piece of hardware.

2: look up at how to break windows 10 updates. Do a fresh install, and check if windows kills itself again after them 10 hours.
3: windows 7 ftw.

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

I'd check with Crystaldisk info, never heard of the software you used before tbh

was just the first free one i seen ill try that. ty

1 minute ago, Dutch-stoner said:

1: look at which kind of DLL errors you get. Usually they point to a piece of hardware.

2: look up at how to break windows 10 updates. Do a fresh install, and check if windows kills itself again after them 10 hours.
3: windows 7 ftw.

cant remember the DLL errors seemed like it was just random could not even fix with dism and sfc

also need windows 10 cause 7 is meant to be a pain to get oculus to run on

25 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

just ran Crystaldisk there and all 3 drives are in good health with SSD being 88%

27 minutes ago, johnukguy said:

Did you run CHKDSK on the SSD?

ran a CHKDSK and there was no errors, same was hapening with DISM on last fresh install, that health was fine until one day/2 days later where it was unusable.

Check the system with only the SSD connected. Also, one drive at a time connected, if you can install Windows on one of the other ones to test. Also, did you update your BIOS and are the latest chipset drivers installed?

2 minutes ago, johnukguy said:

Check the system with only the SSD connected. Also, one drive at a time connected, if you can install Windows on one of the other ones to test.

will trying this next time it rolls over to die which will probs be in 1-2 days but will grab screenshots this time , ty ;)