good wireless gaming mice under 70

Eduard the weeb

okay, so I am in the search of a good wirless gaming mouse under 70

I am currently looking at the G403

so anyway is there anything you would recommend that would has RGB and is wireless and if possiable under corsair or Logitech

also yes it has to be wireless I am going for a near completely wireless gaming set up ( other then G810 )

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

It doesn't have RGB, but I like the Logitech G602.

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

1# G403 its the best period

2# G603 its decent because the build quality and button is not as solid as G403 but the pros of G603 its the use of HERO sensor which great for battery life, while its inferior than PWM3366 but its perform great i'd say better than PWM3310

3# G602 Old and outdated its basically wireless version of G402 with extra buttons, The old AM010 sensor is still OKAY for non competitive games because it can spin out at high speed and can sometimes jitter when doing pixel by pixel test. DONT BUY IT AT IT'S NORMAL PRICE

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

9 minutes ago, thegreengamers said:

It doesn't have RGB, but I like the Logitech G602.

6 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

2# G603 its decent because the build quality and button is not as solid as G403 but the pros of G603 its the use of HERO sensor which great for battery life, while its inferior than PWM3366 but its perform great i'd say better than PWM3310

3# G602 Old and outdated its basically wireless version of G402 with extra buttons, The old AM010 sensor is still OKAY for non competitive games because it can spin out at high speed and can sometimes jitter when doing pixel by pixel test. DONT BUY IT AT IT'S NORMAL PRICE

How can you forget the MX Master

My life

8 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

From what I've read, the HERO sensor appears to be just as good as a PWM3366 (at least assuming you're not a pro player -- which you're likely not if you're looking at any wireless mouse).

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

The MX Master has the same latency issues as the G602 though?

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

5 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

From what I've read, the HERO sensor appears to be just as good as a PWM3366 (at least assuming you're not a pro player -- which you're likely not if you're looking at any wireless mouse).

The MX Master has the same latency issues as the G602 though?

I don't have it

My life

Just now, Himommies said:

I don't have it

That wasn't really a question, it was more, I'm 99% sure it doesn't have the same lightspeed connection and thus has the same latency issue as all other wireless mice, but I didn't feel like double checking.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

28 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

It does but its actually not its just LOGITECH Claimed it perform on par with PWM3366.

While based on what i heard the sensor perform similar to PWM3330.

Because unlike PWM3310 which can easily spin out if u move it so fast or if u did tilt and slam test,Its difficult to make HERO sensor spin out although u can make it spin out its just u wont spin it out while gaming because there's no way u will whip or tilt and slam your mice like a lunatic while gaming and that is how PWM3330 sensor perform.

Its not really a big of a deal actually as most people even pro player cant really tell the difference between those sensor, some even still using PWM3310 sensor. and tilt and slam aim is a technique issues not sensor issues.

29 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Because GAMING mice

MX Maser use laser sensor while it might okay for casual games like story driven or RPG and MMO.

But for competitive or fast paced game it will fail you.

Sure they are better because they can track on glass and white surface but they actually have troubled tracking your mousepad this is why peripherals companies abandon laser sensor and use Optical instead because they are cheaper to produce and perform better.

When AVAGO is still on the market you still can find laser mice which uses their sensor the AVAGO 9500/9800 being their top laser sensor (although they had an inconsistent acceleration issues making it inaccurate)

Until they sign an agreement or whatever with Pixart since then the number of Mice that use laser sensor is decreased because pixart abandon it.

So if u find a mice that use laser sensor they are now manufactured by pixart not avago and the number of laser sensor mice is not much nowadays especially with GAMING tag on it.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

@djdwosk97 i updated my post u might want to give it a read :D

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

37 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

But for competitive or fast paced game it will fail you.

better than my mamba for CS:GO

My life

7 minutes ago, Himommies said:

better than my mamba for CS:GO

Well both use laser sensor so if the MX Master is better then it must use better laser sensor which is normal if its perform better.

Try compare it with PWM3310 sensor and see if there's any improvement and by that means buy a mice with PWM3310 sensor :P

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

2 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Well both use laser sensor so if the MX Master is better then it must use better laser sensor which is normal if its perform better.

Try compare it with PWM3310 sensor and see if there's any improvement and by that means buy a mice with PWM3310 sensor :P

G502 uses 3366 right and if my memory is right that's better than the 3310

I dunno but I am no mean like a global elite at CS:GO but the diffrence is very very small and shouldn't matter unless your playing in a league

I would take the more comfortable MX Master any day

My life

11 minutes ago, Himommies said:

I dunno but I am no mean like a global elite at CS:GO but the diffrence is very very small and shouldn't matter unless your playing in a league

The MX Master has acceleration issues like all laser mice so the difference between it and a 3310 isn't quite so subtle. And latency issues like most wireless mice, so the difference between it and a lightspeed wireless mouse isn't quite so subtle either. Both can be issues for an average user.

The difference between the HERO sensor in the G603 and the 3366 in the G403 is subtle, and is far less likely to be an issue unless you're in professional esports. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Well yes indeed.

I am not a competitive player or expert or elite too but when i want something i want it to be perfect as possible while good for value.

I still use G402 with am010 sensor for daily use and non fps games.

And i switch to castor when playing fps games although i rarely play games anymore because COLLEGE!!!

Of course Mice is similar to keyboard its all about personal preferences.

Some people prefer performance or aesthetic while other prefer ergonomic.

All shapes and sizes vincent or should i say horses for courses

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I already have a g602 for editing 

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

So get g403 is wat I am seeing mostly okay cool.