nforce 630 metwork driver

GeneralBear

hello yal ive tried the nforce driver from the nvidia website and from the asrock website for my motherboard

N68C-GS FX

but cant seem to get an active connection. all i get is  unidentifyed network no internet

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

Does it happen consistently and does it happen on any other websites?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

cant get an actrive conenction to my router let alwn websites

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

yep also tried manuly setting my ip tried reinstalling windows still nothing tried diffrent eathernet cables diffrent ports on my router wich i know owrk

Do you have another computer to try?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

my other 8 computer work on the same network yep same with the other 6 cellhpones on wifi a ps3 a old server from work and using the router for my denon dj equipment for dlink suport

Try re-installing your Ethernet drivers if you haven't already.

EDIT: You said you re-installed Windows, so never mind. Is the version you're using up-to-date?

ive tried my windows 7 ult 64bit gonna try my spare windows 8 when i get home

tried a win 8 install no luck also tried the wifi card out of my main rig wich works fine no luck gets unable to conenct error. this only happend after i put my fx 6300 into the rig before i was running a athalon 64 x2 6400+ but the pins on it are to bent to straten out so i cant try putting it in could it be my mobo ?

also just tried connecting to my phone via hotsport teathering and it connects to it so it must be my router