Water cooling reservoir mount dimensions

I'm in the process of designing a PC case (hobby, not professional) and I cannot for the life of me find the dimensions for any reservoir mounts anywhere. I'm tempted to contact some companies to see what they are because I was told on the LTT discord they aren't standard.

I'm trying to look for some common dimensions or at least guidelines to what I should use, I know some cases have reservoir holes integrated but I don't have access to any. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rig: AMD A8-6600K (Hand-me down from my father, it was free)

Some MSI motherboard with like 2 fan headers... it sucks Kappa

AMD FXF R7 360 (OC'd to 1200MHz)

Some case I don't know anything about.

Generic Cooler Master 500w PSU

Get Clem!

4 minutes ago, S_Maurice said:

I'm in the process of designing a PC case (hobby, not professional) and I cannot for the life of me find the dimensions for any reservoir mounts anywhere. I'm tempted to contact some companies to see what they are because I was told on the LTT discord they aren't standard.

I'm trying to look for some common dimensions or at least guidelines to what I should use, I know some cases have reservoir holes integrated but I don't have access to any. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It depends solely on the res and pumps your using, most times you will need to customize mounts or use adapters to install them if you don't want to modify the case. 

just putting holes with the 120mm fan spacing would allow you to use one of those brackets which could potentially solve your concerns