Numpad number being disabled after windows starts

Demm

Hi,

I have a problem with my Keyboard (Logitech G413). Few seconds after windows 10 starts the number 7 on my Numpad stops working and I can't figure out why. Every other button works fine The button works for few seconds, but after that it just stops. Tried downloading older and the neweset versions of the "Logitech Gaming Software", however still the same thing happens. Tied going without the the drivers at all but still it's the same.

Does anybody have any ideas.

EDIT: I also tried different USB ports but that didn't help. Plugged the keyboard to another computer and it works perfect, however when I plug it back to my own, it does not work again.

Thank you.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600, MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B450, RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000 (2x8 GB), GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Gaming-X Trio, CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S, PSU: Corsair RM 650, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, SSD: Samsung 860 ECO 500GB, CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C

Click the numlock button.

4 minutes ago, Almostbauws said:

Click the numlock button.

It's not that. I said number 7, meaning that all others work.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600, MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B450, RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000 (2x8 GB), GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Gaming-X Trio, CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S, PSU: Corsair RM 650, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, SSD: Samsung 860 ECO 500GB, CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C

Plug it in your phone using otg cable and see if it works that way.

1 minute ago, Almostbauws said:

Plug it in your phone using otg cable and see if it works that way.

How is this going to help? Furthermore, I also tried different USB ports but that didn't help. Plugged the keyboard to another computer and it works perfect, however when I plug it back to my own, it does not work again.

Just now, Demm said:

How is this going to help? Furthermore, I also tried different USB ports but that didn't help. Plugged the keyboard to another computer and it works perfect, however when I plug it back to my own, it does not work again.

That was to determine if it works. Try to uninstall all logitech software and see what happens.

1 minute ago, Almostbauws said:

That was to determine if it works. Try to uninstall all logitech software and see what happens.

The same. I uninstalled the software and tried going without one, however the same thing happens again. The windows boots up, the number works and few seconds after it shuts off. Then tried installing an older and the newest version of the drivers but again, the same. 

5 minutes ago, Demm said:

The same. I uninstalled the software and tried going without one, however the same thing happens again. The windows boots up, the number works and few seconds after it shuts off. Then tried installing an older and the newest version of the drivers but again, the same. 

Maybe it is some other software on your computer? Go through your programs list.

2 hours ago, Almostbauws said:

Maybe it is some other software on your computer? Go through your programs list.

I did that and did not locate any unknown programs. Also did a full system antivirus scan with Super Anti-Spyware and Malwarebytes, but it's still the same. The strange thing is that it happened after Windows 10 clean reinstall because of new SSD. I can't think of anything else that might help and I really dont wanna reinstall my windows, having already put 200GB of data in  one day on my new SSD.

43 minutes ago, Alexsolo said:

Set NumLock on boot to "enabled" in the BIOS

It was already enabled. Tried disabling it and it still did not work.