Windows won't install on my new SSD

Jalma567

Hi,
When I try to install windows 10 it doesn't work, I get this message: 
windows cannot be installed to this disk the computer hardware may not support booting Ensure that the disk's controller is enabled,
Or if I manage to install windows 10 on my ssd (a 2,5 inch) it just go back to the installer or i get this message: 
insert proper boot media in selected boot device and press a key

I have done this:
Used cmd and entered this commands: diskpart > list disk > select disk 1 > clean > exit > exit
Used cmd and entered this commands: diskpart > list disk > select disk 1 > clean > create partition primary > active > exit > exit
Used cmd and entered this commands: diskpart > list disk > select disk 1 > clean > convert MBR > active > exit > exit
Used cmd and entered this commands: diskpart > list disk > select disk 1 > clean > convert GPT > active > exit > exit
Used CMD to enter this Commands: Diskpart > list disk > select disk 1 > clean > create partition primary > format fs=ntfs > exit > exit

In the UEFI I've tried both RAID and ACHI mode. Selecting boot order, with this it will lett me install windows too the SSD but won't lett me boot the SSD into windows, tried to unplug USB stick with windows installer and select new boot order. I've also tried Leagcy UEFI and Dissable. Tried to make SATA ports Enabled and Disabled. 

MY SPECS
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
MOBO: Gigabyte Auros X370 Gaming 5, bios version F5
RAM: Corsair Vengance RGB 3000 MHz ddr4
SSD: Kingston A400 240GB
HDD: Unknow brand 1TB (I've tried to install windows to this one as well, and it the exact same happend)
PSU: EVGA 750W Gold Pluss

Thanks in advance

What installer are you using, if it was made with the windows 10 media creation tool try remaking it, if you're using a USB 3.0 key try using USB 2.0 (key and port if possible) also don't use any key over 16GB. If this fails, try downloading an application called rufus https://rufus.akeo.ie/ and then use the media creation tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10ISO to download the iso file. Inside rufus, set the format to fat32 and the partition scheme to GPT, allocation size to default. Using these settings on a USB 2.0 key thats 16GB or less will give optimal compatibility settings, in my own experience

What installer are you using, if it was made with the windows 10 media creation tool try remaking it, if you're using a USB 3.0 key try using USB 2.0 (key and port if possible) also don't use any key over 16GB. If this fails, try downloading an application called rufus https://rufus.akeo.ie/ and then use the media creation tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10ISO to download the iso file. Inside rufus, set the format to fat32 and the partition scheme to GPT, allocation size to default. Using these settings on a USB 2.0 key thats 16GB or less will give optimal compatibility settings, in my own experience

I forgot to mention this:

I've used the windows media creation tool on a USB stick that's 32 GB.

The windows installer on that USB stick have been used before on my parents computer i build, two of my friends computers and it worked

Also, I don't have USB stick which is less than 32 GB

So i got Windows Installed, but now it won't boot

I tried disconnecting all other devices and change boot order

But still get the message about ''please insert proper boot...''

you have to be more specific about how it wont boot.

okey,

I Press start button on computer

Computer turns on

Mobo screens show up (like press delete to enter UEFI, press F12 to change boot order)

Then after that this is writen on the screen: ''Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key''

If I press a key the samme message get spammed on the screen

I also plugged the SSD into my laptop and checked if windows is installed on the SSD and I find all the windows files

in your save and exit portion of your bios you should have a boot override option.  You can try to force boot it.  Also, if you enable fast or ultra boot options it allows you to enable your sata drives as bootable drives.  There is an option that makes them just visible storage devices until the last boot device boots successfully.  

6 minutes ago, Praxis727 said:

in your save and exit portion of your bios you should have a boot override option.  You can try to force boot it.  Also, if you enable fast or ultra boot options it allows you to enable your sata drives as bootable drives.  There is an option that makes them just visible storage devices until the last boot device boots successfully.  

sry 

Didn't work