Can i get replacement for my 4k monitor ?

Tadziunia

Hey people bought 4k monitor maybe half a year ago, and it had dead pixels , but it didn't bother at the beginning. As you can see, there is blue line at one corner and red line in another, it appears mostly on black background. My monitor is LG 27UD58-B, I have warranty. So will i get replacement ? or should it be considered as normal ?

26511164_1799675420335524_2043030496_o.jpg

26513991_1799675403668859_702147050_o.jpg

Get the replacement while warranty lasts.

In most cases they judge by a dead pixel by quadrant.  There is 30 days after purchase where you can send a product back after purchase for such defects.  After then you have to check specific manufacture policy.  There will be a zero dead pixel policy for some companies but I don't believe LG has one in place for that product.  After that it comes down to how many dead pixels in what proximity per quadrant.  If it is unbearable you might have an argument to warranty but it isn't likely. 

3 minutes ago, Praxis727 said:

In most cases they judge by a dead pixel by quadrant.  There is 30 days after purchase where you can send a product back after purchase for such defects.  After then you have to check specific manufacture policy.  There will be a zero dead pixel policy for some companies but I don't believe LG has one in place for that product.  After that it comes down to how many dead pixels in what proximity per quadrant.  If it is unbearable you might have an argument to warranty but it isn't likely. 

That being said.  That seems more to me like a monitor fault as opposed to dead pixels.  They would definately do an RMA for such things under warranty

This will get replaced/repaired, no issues what so ever as long as the monitor doesn't have any external damage. 

Give LG, one of their service providers or your reseller a call.