CPU: Intel i7 4770

Cooling: Raijintek Tisis Core

Motherboard: ASUS Z97M-PLUS/BR

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz

GPU: EVGA GTX970 SC

Case: Raijintek Aeneas

Storage: SSD Kingston 120GB V300; HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB

PSU: CorsairTX550M

Yesterday I spent the day at my girlfriend's house, when I got back and tried turning the PC on it gave absolutely no signal of life, no lights and no fans. My last contact with it was the day before and it was working like a champ. My mother said she used the PC earlier just to look at Facebook and other simple stuff and turned it off normally with no issues that she could notice.

I then noticed that the power button was getting stuck down, it has never done that before.

The motherboard and the case were bought October 2016, my old TX550M died two months ago and I bought the newer version (white sticker) of it.

Here is what I've tried:

Thinking it was just a broken power button I shorted the contacts, no effect.

Did the paper clip test on the PSU, it's working

Cleared CMOS, no effect

Reseated all power cables, no effect

Reseated memory, no effect

When my last motherboard was close to dying it gave some weird signs like sudden resets, boot loops and stuff like that, this one was too sudden so I'm afraid it's the CPU this time.

Can anyone give me any light on this situation?

Intel i7-4770; ASUS Z97M-PLUS/BR ;Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz; EVGA Geforce 970 SC; Corsair TX550M; Raijintek Aeneas

1 minute ago, CryptoMatt said:

do you have a USB hub plugged in?

No, the only thing other than the standard peripherals that was plugged in was a Bluetooth dongle 

Intel i7-4770; ASUS Z97M-PLUS/BR ;Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz; EVGA Geforce 970 SC; Corsair TX550M; Raijintek Aeneas

1 hour ago, Avcoor said:

No, the only thing other than the standard peripherals that was plugged in was a Bluetooth dongle 

can you bridge the connection to jump start the pc? see if that works use like a screwdriver to touch the two pins that your power button connected to.

Do you have another motherboard or no? Check if the ram is seated properly and check if power is shorted in the pc. (some motherboards have a led showing power is flowing while the pc is off)

614147.PNG.41b0d6a152401b3cba87f8f209cae624.PNG

11 minutes ago, CryptoMatt said:

can you bridge the connection to jump start the pc? see if that works use like a screwdriver to touch the two pins that your power button connected to.

I did, it's in the text

8 minutes ago, H20Burner said:

Do you have another motherboard or no? Check if the ram is seated properly and check if power is shorted in the pc. (some motherboards have a led showing power is flowing while the pc is off)

614147.PNG.41b0d6a152401b3cba87f8f209cae624.PNG

It has none of those.

When I got home the mouse LED was on, but when I turned the PSU off to test the stuff and turned it back on the LED didn't light up anymore

1 minute ago, Avcoor said:

I did, it's in the text

It has none of those.

When I got home the mouse LED was on, but when I turned the PSU off to test the stuff and turned it back on the LED didn't light up anymore

Thats normal for the mouse led to turn off but Im wondering if your system has a short. Is the inside of your case painted or no?

1 hour ago, H20Burner said:

Thats normal for the mouse led to turn off but Im wondering if your system has a short. Is the inside of your case painted or no?

It's all painted black.

When I get back home I will try to remove the Graphics Card and the CPU cooler.

I was talking to a friend and he said that his MoBo pins bent on their own and since in this case the MoBo is horizontal and the CPU cooler is very hefty I think something might have happened.

Update:

Got home, removed CPU cooler and the CPU and checked the pins, they are fine.