I need help with a new pc

Hi guys.

I'm looking to buy a pc now but I don't have that large of a wallet. Therefore I have opted to go with a reasonably cheap pc but that would be rather easy to upgrade or customise later down the line. 

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

if you don't have much of a budget then look at used parts instead of all new components.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

4 minutes ago, Neb3370 said:

Hi guys.

I'm looking to buy a pc now but I don't have that large of a wallet. Therefore I have opted to go with a reasonably cheap pc but that would be rather easy to upgrade or customise later down the line. 

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

It all depends on your budget. If you're looking at spending $600-800, then we can figure out a pretty solid all-new PC. But if you're sitting at $300, then buying used is likely the best. We can help you with both! 

Cheers!

We're not great at recommending pre built computers, because building yourself can save hundreds of dollars at times. I'd go for used parts and building yourself, $500 can get you a 1440p high setting rig really 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Thanks guys, I have roughly £230 or about 339 Canadian dollars to spend on a new pc

1 minute ago, Neb3370 said:

Thanks guys, I have roughly £230 or about 339 Canadian dollars to spend on a new pc

for a gaming rig? are you in the UK or canada? which city?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Just now, herman mcpootis said:

for a gaming rig? are you in the UK or canada?

I currently live in the uk

Just now, Neb3370 said:

I currently live in the uk

which city?

Just now, herman mcpootis said:

which city?

York but I don't own a car

6 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

We're not great at recommending pre built computers, because building yourself can save hundreds of dollars at times. I'd go for used parts and building yourself, $500 can get you a 1440p high setting rig really 

I wouldn't shy away from prebuilts necessarily, since sometimes they their parts are worth more than their MSRP and larger companies can offer significant discounts.  

but for $339 that's about $270 and you want to game!?

Yeah I would say you need to at least $500-$600 to make a half way decent "gaming" setup

SFF Time N-ATX V2 - Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WIFI - AMD Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 4090 - LG C2 OLED 42"