CPU, Mobo, Memory Or GPU

Doge99
Go to solution Solved by Overclock Gamer,
On 12/27/2017 at 4:48 AM, xD Power Hole Stick said:

So 1060 is good? Over the 

Intel CPU and mobo

Yep , u will get better gaming experience now with the fx 4300 with gtx 1060 than the 7th gen i3 or i5 with gtx 750ti , later then u upgrade your cpu . If u upgrade your cpu now it  wont have any massive  fps gain or improve your graphics quality or resolution. But the gtx the 1060 will give u option to run yours games at high to ultra graphics  at 1080p or 1440p and get the same fps as consoles. 

Hello guys 

i have currently have 30000 INR or 468 USD

i have to replace the AMD FX-4300 CPU and Mobo

To replace with i3 or i5 7th Gen Mobo and Memory

Or 

1060 to replace with a 750Ti

what a great option in between the 2 option 

Please help 

Thanks 

Regard

Youre better off upgrading that CPU, it will be much better in the long run.

Maybe ryzen 3?

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

1 minute ago, QuantumBit said:

Youre better off upgrading that CPU, it will be much better in the long run.

Maybe ryzen 3?

no ryzen pls it has tribble performance then intel this is an amd pc and i also have amd build befofe than this amd pc 

and can 750ti is suitable for 2018 gaming?

Just now, xD Power Hole Stick said:

no ryzen pls it has tribble performance then intel this is an amd pc and i also have amd build befofe than this amd pc 

and can 750ti is suitable for 2018 gaming?

1) What? Who told you this? AMD has changed, no need to be so closed minded.

2) No.

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

2 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

1) What? Who told you this? AMD has changed, no need to be so closed minded.

2) No.

but i cannot trust amd for 3 times at all intel is i want to try great support that new Zen aricurtature  

what should i do

for less than 300$ you should be able to get an i3 8th gen and a mobo. With the money left you can easily get a used 970.

I could get the i3 for 100, a mobo for slightly less than 100 and maybe even a new psu for like 90$?

then you have 168$ dollars for either a used 970 or a new 1050 ti.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

Just now, Nicnac said:

for less than 300$ you should be able to get an i3 8th gen and a mobo. With the money left you can easily get a used 970.

i live in india that 30000 INR (Indian Rupees) 

where the price are inflated due to import tax and GST which increases the price of the moniter of 27% GST

i have not check yet, but i will check tomorrow for pricing 

when coming to used market here they sell FX-6300 for 62 USD 

the condition is bad here 

thanks for replying 

On 12/26/2017 at 6:01 PM, xD Power Hole Stick said:

Hello guys 

Or 

Please help 

Thanks 

Regard

Is better to upgrade the gpu , fx 4300 is too weak for modern games but the gpu which will support it a lot and will give out more fps  at high to ultra graphics at 1080p or 1440p  compare to low and medium  setting  with gtx 750ti pair with i3 or i5 7th gen , . Game like assassin  creed origin will run at ultra settings with gtx 1060 pair with fx 4300  at 30 fps compare to low or medium setting with gtx 750ti pair with i5 7th gen with same 30 fps due to gpu limitation.  

On 12/26/2017 at 6:45 PM, Nicnac said:

I could get the i3 for 100, a mobo for slightly less than 100 and maybe even a new psu for like 90$?

then you have 168$ dollars for either a used 970 or a new 1050 ti.

For 168 dollars,  get a used gtx 970  

6 hours ago, Overclock Gamer said:

Is better to upgrade the gpu , fx 4300 is too weak for modern games but the gpu which will support it a lot and will give out more fps  at high to ultra graphics at 1080p or 1440p  compare to low and medium  setting  with gtx 750ti pair with i3 or i5 7th gen , . Game like assassin  creed origin will run at ultra settings with gtx 1060 pair with fx 4300  at 30 fps compare to low or medium setting with gtx 750ti pair with i5 7th gen with same 30 fps due to gpu limitation.  

Intel CPU and mobo

On 12/27/2017 at 4:48 AM, xD Power Hole Stick said:

Intel CPU and mobo

Yep , u will get better gaming experience now with the fx 4300 with gtx 1060 than the 7th gen i3 or i5 with gtx 750ti , later then u upgrade your cpu . If u upgrade your cpu now it  wont have any massive  fps gain or improve your graphics quality or resolution. But the gtx the 1060 will give u option to run yours games at high to ultra graphics  at 1080p or 1440p and get the same fps as consoles. 

On 26/12/2017 at 11:31 PM, xD Power Hole Stick said:

Hello guys 

Or 

Please help 

Thanks 

Regard

does your Monitor have hdmi or dvi-digital port ??

18 hours ago, Tim Serious said:

no why

18 hours ago, Tim Serious said:

but dvi and i have dvi cable to connect the gpu to mointer