Windows 10 blacking screening after update restarting

Display Name Required

Hi, for about 13 hours straight I've being trying to get my new built computer up and running. I managed to get the motherboard drivers installed eventually. Then I went to do the graphics card drivers, then my computer wasn't finding my graphics card. Saw online that doing windows update can possibly help, so I started to do windows updates every time I do windows updates it takes like an hour, then prompts me with should we restart now or later? I restart when asked and it goes through multiple stages like windows is doing updates with the blue loading screen with the circle it eventually finishes then loads into a black screen with a cursor... 

What can I do? I've seen multiple videos going into safe etc disabling integrated graphics card having only your main one however, mine isn't even showing my graphics card, I haven't even got the drivers because nivida saying not found or not compatible with this windows update....

I've seen other videos and nothing is working I've tried everything that I can find, this is my last resort asking here because I'm just gonna give up soon... super bummed to just finish building my computer yesterday and getting problems with crappy windows, would you suggest getting windows 8 or something? I'm just pretty mad got no computer due to removing some parts from other computer...

I know my graphics card is definitely there because it was appearing under other devices, I saw something like uninstall it then restart and windows will automatically install the drivers, it didn't it won't appear I'm completely lost now and confused on what to do...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much.

Firstly how long have you waited while the black screen with cursor is shown, its possible that something is still being installed at that time and if your assuming the worst and hitting the reset button premature its never going to complete.

Secondly there have been known issues with the Nvidia driver supplied by Windows update, try if you can to install the driver from the Nvidia website instead. I would suggest getting everything running and windows updated using the onboard GPU first, then installing the Nvidia GPU and installing drivers.

Did you do a clean OS install and when you say motherboard drivers, do you mean the chipset drivers? If so, did you use the ones from the appropriate site, such as the latest AMD ones from their website? Also, Swaffy is correct that it's usually best to install the GPU drivers from the AMD/Nvidia website, rather than to use the Windows update/Windows default drivers.