Modem idea???

Edward78

Where should I put it????

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

Just now, Edward78 said:

Where should I put it????

Cable or dsl?

factors are 

you using it for wireless or have your own equipment?

are you planning any hardwired connections? Good idea if you can

9 hours ago, intertan said:

Cable or dsl?

factors are 

you using it for wireless or have your own equipment?

are you planning any hardwired connections? Good idea if you can

Both, it is a product idea, not a way to set it up...

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

19 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

Both, it is a product idea, not a way to set it up...

Like, where to put it on the forum or where to put it to patent it?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

Like, where to put it on the forum or where to put it to patent it?

It would be awesome to patent it, but I have no idea on how to go through with that... Plus, I can't actually build stuff just an idea I have... So the forum would prob. be easier...

Just now, Edward78 said:

It would be awesome to patent it, but I have no idea on how to go through with that... Plus, I can't actually build stuff just an idea I have... So the forum would prob. be easier...

The networking forum would be best then :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

The networking forum would be best then :)

Thanx...

4 hours ago, Edward78 said:

In regards to Patent, just because you don't build stuff doesn't mean you can't get something patent. I currently own a patent and have never built it in my life. I simply sold licensing rights for the patent. :)