In serious need of help.

Hello I'm I'm having some serious issues.  

I was turing on my hyper v driver because my computer was running slow, and was running faster with it on. During the Windows update for the driver the pc just shut off. Apon starting it I ran into a booting error. (0xc000000f) I've tried booting from usb but that did not work and would not even go to the repair tools in the usb. It would not boot. I tried booting from hard drive and realized this was my worst mistake. Now my computer screen won't turn on for eaither displays (I have 2)  

i run an  asrock motherbored in Windows 10 insider preview.

ive tried taking out my cmos batter and switch what I think is the jumper.  I've done this several times and leaving the computer unplugged with the ram, hard drive , and cmos battery out for at lease 2 hours max.   Is there anything anyone can do to help me?

Hyper-V will never speed your machine up, it's a hypervisor for making virtual machines. 
Plus you're running insider preview, you should expect that to damage your computer.

You need to get into your BIOS setup and enable virtulization, Get an installer on a USB put it in the machine, disconnect ALL hard disk and try to power it up.

2 minutes ago, Nevexo said:

Hyper-V will never speed your machine up, it's a hypervisor for making virtual machines. 
Plus you're running insider preview, you should expect that to damage your computer.

You need to get into your BIOS setup and enable virtulization, Get an installer on a USB put it in the machine, disconnect ALL hard disk and try to power it up.

A side note, if you're not getting anything, it's likely that you've had hardware failure by enabling Hyper-V without enabling the virtu first along with running unstable beta software...