200€ Monitor for Animation and Photoshop

OfficialSirWolf

I currently have a asus MG248Q but I need another monitor.

In any way i am a professional, im currently just doing basic animatinons with south park characters i created. So top of the line features are not for me.

I stumbled across the asus vg248q and i think its  a good monitor, beacouse it looks the same as my asus mg248q (in aspect) and i might considerf a triple monitor setup, so that's why I want this more(ando beacouse of small edges)

Downside is that its not ips. Is there really a HUGE change? Im not a professional so i dont think this is a game breaking deal... 

What would you reccomend? Im from portugal btw

Thanks!

Get IPS or go home. You should not do any color sensitive work on anything that isn't an IPS panel. Go to PCPartPicker, select monitors and filter by IPS and find one that has the resolution you want and you'll pretty much be good to go.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

with the budget you have you should get a small high quality monitor colors are more important there.

Im going to buy a used U2414H for 160€ with warranty until may 2018. Is it worth it?