Unlimited GPUs

loopie

Even if it is real, that doesn't look unlimited to me, looks like a pretty finite number of GPU's you could connect (104)

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

23 minutes ago, loopie said:

Is this for real?

Why are we looking at a motherboard filled with PCI-e USB 3.0 expansion cards and what does that have to do with GPUs?

(There are much better and faster solutions for GPU expansion then USB 3.0). Like anything on this page: https://www.onestopsystems.com/pcie-expansion

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

8 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

Why are we looking at a motherboard filled with PCI-e USB 3.0 expansion cards and what does that have to do with GPUs?

(There are much better and faster solutions for GPU expansion then USB 3.0). Like anything on this page: https://www.onestopsystems.com/pcie-expansion

29 minutes ago, Theguywhobea said:

Even if it is real, that doesn't look unlimited to me, looks like a pretty finite number of GPU's you could connect (104)

29 minutes ago, Theguywhobea said:

rog-xpander-6.jpg

Try this :D

ASUS ROG Xpander

21 minutes ago, Likwid said:

ASUS ROG Xpander

That's a completely different type of product meant for a completely different purpose that's only compatible with a few of ASUS ROG motherboards. It pretty much exists only to enable 4 way SLI.

This, on the other hand, exists as a means to add 8 x4 speed slots to a single x16 speed slot. It will work with any system in which the supporting PCIe 3.0 expansion card is installed in a x16 slot on the host motherboard.

The OP adds 104 USB 3.0 outlets. Using appropriate additional hardware and software that can be used to run graphics cards. I'd actually like to know more about what's in the OP @loopie
416_1.png?itok=e7H8rz1Z

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME