Rx 480 struggling with BF1.

Hello everyone.This is my second post.I am desperate for a solution so i am writing for your help.My pc specs are:

GPU:Gigabyte RX 480 8gb G1 Gaming.(latest drivers installed:17.12.1)

CPU:Intel i5 2500k

Mobo:Gigabyte z68a-dh3-b3

RAM:16gb ddr3

PSU:500 watt corsair

I am trying to play Battlefield 1 but it seems i cant.I have fps drops from 60 to 52 and sometimes to 45.Lowering video settings doesnt help(even on lowest).I have tried solutions like using a user.cfg file and setting the fps cap from there to 60(gametime.maxvariablefps 60) as well as setting max render ahead (RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 1).Nothing happens.I can see that my cpu is working close to 100% and my gpu is working 80-100% but with sudden drops to 0-11%.(i watch this numbers rom gigabyte software as well as radeon software).Also my cpu,gpu temperatures are normal.I dont know what to do.I read somewhere that my cpu is bottlenecking my gpu card.Is that true?i must upgrade my cpu?The strange thing is that my friend that had the exactly same cpu-mobo-ram (things that i bought from him) and a different GPU (r9 390) could play the game with high setting at 60 fps.I need some help here! :) Thank you in advance!

Χωρίς τίτλο.png

As generic as it sounds have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling bf1 it has worked for fixing minor bugs for me 

seems like the cpu too me, try closing all apps when running bf1, then try locking the max frame rate 

2 minutes ago, Tzilelf said:

I can see that my cpu is working close to 100% and my gpu is working 80-100% 

Screenshot task manager the performance when your game is running might see it there if it is 100% then it's logical your cpu bottlenecks too much.

Desktop

CPUi5-6600K MotherboardGigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P CPU Cooler: Thermalright True Spirit 120M Black/white RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Gigabyte 1070 HDDs: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM  SSDSamsung EVO 850 500GB PSU: Coolermaster 550W 80+ Gold Case: NZXT S340 (White) with a white led strip ;)

Laptops

Dell 7577

CPUi7 7700HQ RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: GTX1060 Max-q HDD: 1TB 5400 RPM  SSDNVMe 512GB SCREEN: 4k IPS 15.6"

Macbook pro 2018

CPUi7 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Radeon Pro 555X 4GB Storage256GB SCREEN: 15"

Yes Kris_Kid !! I've redownloaded and reinstalled it!!

cj09beira I forgot to mention that with the the listed commands in user.cfg my cpu load droped to about 85%.Also i've tried to cap fps in game and with commands.Also i have tried enable v sync in game and from radeon settings.Still the problem persists! ;(

Here is a t.m. screenshot EG! .Running dx11 at medium graphics.

Χωρίς τίτλο.png

Might be CPU, it is pretty old and with a RX 480, i dont think its doing well. Try to somehow capture GPU and CPU usage at the same time.

Thank you all guys!Re overclocking my cpu ,lswapping from gigabyte's utility to MSI afterburner and reinstalling using this method https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/backing-up-and-restoring-your-origin-games/ solved the problem for me.I can see some gpu-load -drops sometimes, but with no effect on the fps.Playing on high settings atm 60 fps locked.