RAM Clearance on Hyper 212 Evo

I'm building my first PC, and I'm a little worried about my RAM's clearance. It's G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4. It's 42mm high. Will that fit the Hyper 212 EVO? 

Thanks!

Depends on your motherboard as well and how close the ram slots are to the CPU socket, so if there is enough clearance then thats great but if there isnt, you can place the fan on the left side of the 212 evo and have it pull air through instead of pushing from the right side. I have corsair vengeance ram in my second PC and I was installing a hyper 212 EVO just a couple days ago and I configured it to pull air through from the left since there wasnt room due to the rams heatsinks.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Another option, and the one I went for when I was in the same situation you will be, is to just move the fan up a couple of mm. Though be aware this may make the cooler taller depending on how high you move it. 

That's too tall for EVO. Good news is that if you don't have 4 sticks, you can can just use slots 2 and 4. Or move fan to other side.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv