Ryzen OWNERS - Ryzen Master Application

Weird things started happening.

Not sure if it's supposed to be like this but it seems that the Ryzen Master Application actually started saving the OC...

Is there anyone who can try this out and confirm as well please?

I am using 1600x and B350 . I've been booting up a few times already and the OC never dismissed.
When I say BOOT I literally mean turn the computer off / unplug it or w/e and turn it back on. 

The temps are fine on air around 22 C.. 3.9 GHz OC and 2933 MHz 16 GB RAM.

I would like to hear your experiences with this now.

Cheers.

Don't feed the troll. 

28 minutes ago, El Dolor said:

Weird things started happening.

Not sure if it's supposed to be like this but it seems that the Ryzen Master Application actually started saving the OC...

Is there anyone who can try this out and confirm as well please?

I am using 1600x and B350 . I've been booting up a few times already and the OC never dismissed.
When I say BOOT I literally mean turn the computer off / unplug it or w/e and turn it back on. 

The temps are fine on air around 22 C.. 3.9 GHz OC and 2933 MHz 16 GB RAM.

I would like to hear your experiences with this now.

Cheers.

A set OC isnt something that anyone would expect you to want to lose everytime you power off your pc. 

So your post is confusing since it sounds like you are saying that it works like it should. 

Its like saying "dudes this is wierd my pc can boot into Windows everytime I turn it on, how is that possible??" 

Is there something I am missunderstanding? 

I know! I thought about suggesting to just taking out the CMOS battery, rebooting and then reinserting it.

29 minutes ago, El Dolor said:

I don't overclock with Ryzen Master, but the few times I used it, it lost my settings when rebooting or even putting my PC into Sleep mode. I know little about Ryzen Master, but I think it's SUPPOSED to save settings directly to the bios. Most boards, mine included, don't do this (or didn't when I last tried it) and all Ryzen Master changes are lost. Have you updated your bios lately? I think even Windows Updates are updating Ryzen motherboard bios' now. You can check CPU-Z's 'Mainboard' tab to see your bios version and date.

2 minutes ago, Storytellar said:

Is there something I am missunderstanding? 

Ryzen Master, at least with my setup, has never saved an overclock after rebooting. So the fact that his DOES now and apparently didn't before is the point he's questioning.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  Board: Asus PRIME X570-P  Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3000  Case: Fractal Design Define S

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070  SSD: HP EX950 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM

PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 750W  Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4  Monitor: Viotek GFT27DB 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz

24 minutes ago, johndms said:

I don't overclock with Ryzen Master, but the few times I used it, it lost my settings when rebooting or even putting my PC into Sleep mode. I know little about Ryzen Master, but I think it's SUPPOSED to save settings directly to the bios. Most boards, mine included, don't do this (or didn't when I last tried it) and all Ryzen Master changes are lost. Have you updated your bios lately? I think even Windows Updates are updating Ryzen motherboard bios' now. You can check CPU-Z's 'Mainboard' tab to see your bios version and date.

Ryzen Master, at least with my setup, has never saved an overclock after rebooting. So the fact that his DOES now and apparently didn't before is the point he's questioning.

Exactly that. I'm pointing out that his has never happened before and it never saved. Now out of a sudden it does. And Windows is updating mobo's as well, very interesting.. cheers for pointing that out.

Don't feed the troll. 

5 hours ago, johndms said:

Ok so my answer to that is:

Grats! They fixed it so that it is now working as intended. (otherwise whats the point of that software  ;)