Good Software to test cpu stability?

Which would you say is a really good software to stress test a cpu stability? I will admit I did try Prime95 the latest version did the "small FFT's"  hit over 90c straight away the test in prime95 that was ok and my cpu hit max 70c was "Blend" but i think this does not stress the cpu enough? My cpu is 7900x I know it's a hot cpu but has been delidded and should not be hitting over 90c with a 360 & 420 radiators cooling it. 

Small FFTs will literally torture a CPU so yeah, 90c is pretty normal tbh.

For a more even test there's loads of options, AIDA64 and OCCT are my preferred choices. OCCT Linpack is my go to test for stability.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

You can look for Intel XTU "Intel Extreme Tuning Utility". It offers another CPU stress test and benchmark software to try.

Even CPUz offers a CPU stress test and benchmark built in.

Personally, I'd recommend running through several different stress test tools as not all of them will hit the CPU in the same way.

Heck, I detected stability issues while playing Duels 2014 (with how the AI thrashes the CPU on its turn) that no other stress test tools managed to detect.

---