Help me - Looking for EK Coolstream CE 560

I have been searching for an EKWB Coolstream CE 560 Quad 140mm radiator for weeks - I already have one in my system, and I don't need anyone to tell me how "so and so" radiator is better, but I cant find one anywhere but EK's website, and after shipping and tax, its almost $200. I purchased the other rad I have from mainframe customs, but they have none in stock, and I would like to get a second one for my rig. And if you're going to tell me I don't need it, you're probably right, but I am using a thermaltake tower 900 case, and I am using it for 2 GTX 1080 ti's

On 12/11/2017 at 6:31 PM, LikeRichMahogany said:

I have been searching for an EKWB Coolstream CE 560 Quad 140mm radiator for weeks - I already have one in my system, and I don't need anyone to tell me how "so and so" radiator is better, but I cant find one anywhere but EK's website, and after shipping and tax, its almost $200. I purchased the other rad I have from mainframe customs, but they have none in stock, and I would like to get a second one for my rig. And if you're going to tell me I don't need it, you're probably right, but I am using a thermaltake tower 900 case, and I am using it for 2 GTX 1080 ti's

MainFrame Takes forever to get new stock, Inside the US PPCS is your only other option unless you can find someone selling it on Ebay. It seems EK is also out of stock for 560 CE. You might have to look outside the US if you want the 560 CE or wait until next year. Since EK currently has no stock and will not be shipping any new 560 CE until January 2018.

On 12/12/2017 at 3:54 AM, PPCs-Matt said:

We can get you one from EK on special order here. Probably take ~1 week to get to us, provided EK has stock. 

http://www.performance-pcs.com/ek-coolstream-ce-560-quad.html

There out of Stock, Next Shipment is set for January 2018.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon